Reviews for Warmth for a Flower
Toriano.Flacko chapter 26 . 11/14/2008
ah. ok, then...

so srry about the late review, hope I'm not too late?
Pirateking1 chapter 26 . 11/11/2008
So cute! I loved how in the begining you made it like a cute couple in front of a warm fire but then later made them go into passionate kissing. I loved it! You left me hanging at the end! xD haha, I can't wait for the Zoro Story! Update soon! :D
Pirateking1 chapter 25 . 11/10/2008
Aww! So cute! :D i loved how Luffy was awake in the end xD. Update soon! :D
Pirateking1 chapter 24 . 11/8/2008
hahaha, Brook and his dares are always obvious (...) xD. Haha, but very cute chapter! :] update soon!
SwordsofFury chapter 23 . 11/4/2008
I really liked this chapter, I'm always happy when I get a email showing you updated these. Keep up the good work.
Pirateking1 chapter 23 . 11/3/2008
I loved this chapter :3 it was cute. I loved how you made Luffy not an idiot when they were all relaxing xD If I were you...i would go with the western setting. No one has written that yet...or so i think, hehe. It would be cool to have a westernized One Piece xD.
The Ninja Elle chapter 23 . 11/3/2008
great story once again. i liked your mobster story and your western so i would like you to make a story out of those. )
Toriano.Flacko chapter 22 . 11/1/2008
yup, still good... yup.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 21 . 11/1/2008
okay, sorry for the late review, but I had things to do.

1) I know who this person with perfect navigational sense is already, somehow. Nami, right?

2) How can that be? the next chapter's rated T, isn't it? or are u making a tree-part?

3)Agai n, so sorry for the lateness.
Pirateking1 chapter 21 . 10/29/2008
great chapter! i really liked how you put all the incratate details in it xD hehe. It was awesome. Yey! Can't wait for the next chapter xD Will it still be in the forest or no? :D
Toriano.Flacko chapter 20 . 10/26/2008
... Huh?... How'd he... What the... Is it just me, or... Nah...
Toriano.Flacko chapter 19 . 10/26/2008
okay, good. Wait, what? That's not what I was going to say, I was gonna say something else! Uhmm... What was it... Oh, right, it's not going to be 29 chapters if every chapter begons with a letter of the alphabet, even with the four-part one, it would be thirty chapters, you know?(twenty six letters and all...) Yeah, that was what I was gonna say... But, yeah, this was a pretty good one, so... Good job.
Pirateking1 chapter 20 . 10/26/2008
Aw! Yes, so sweet! xD i loved it! hehe write the next one soon! :D
Toriano.Flacko chapter 14 . 10/26/2008
... didn't they just do that, like, two hours ago? YEESH!(in the good way, not the other way)
Toriano.Flacko chapter 12 . 10/26/2008
wow, I can't help but notice that this happens more often that not whenever Nami gets played as a more major character in this- her wanting to feel the same way that Luffy is making Robin feel -Why is that?

I mean, why is she feeling that way?(besides the slightly ob- vious reason, of course)? Why is that?

Next to that slight damper on the overall effect of this, good job (the end was just a little, what is it, jealous? angsty? yeah.) I have a tendency to freak out about angst, not in the good way, so...
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »