Reviews for Warmth for a Flower
*FANGIRL SQUEALS&Wiggles* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~! W
Masi13 chapter 17 . 8/24/2015
. *bawling eyes out* QAQ
Sigh also um chapter 4 . 7/5/2015
It says I can leave any neg or pos feedback. I'm afraid I side with the former. As I said earlier, these people have their names but not their personalities. Luffy acts like how Hancock imagines him in her little fantasies (to a lesser extent), but he's just too aware for my liking, and borderline dashing for all things. I mean, maybe this is just my pov, but I see RoLu as a slow uniting of two strange people. Luffy isn't naturally romantic (or melodramatic for that matter, which is also frustrating to see in this fic i.e. chapter one), he would investigate the mystery feeling, not seem utterly comfortable with it (and you perhaps cover this later in the fic, but his instant udnerstanding is a little unbelievable to me) and display affection in perfect ways, IMHO. Also since when does Luffy smirk? I'm terrible and tacky, but that word for me is Luffy's antithesis. The definition from the internet is "to smile in an irritatingly smug, conceited, or silly way." Luffy is never smug or conceited. Ever. Even when he beats people at stuff (i.e. Foxxy), he doesn't behave in a haughty or conceited way. He smiles and blows it off because that doesn't matter. Luffy smirking about Robin's breast (even if it was perhaps because he found a spot, I don't know your intention with that sentence) is a complete break in character, I feel. Grin. Smile. Anything else. But smirking is utterly anti Luffy's unassumingly humble nature. I skimmed some of the other chapters, and him smirking while they're having sex makes me sigh unhappily. I don't know if you use it in too many other chapters, I didn't really check for that, but using it more than once is too much for me. I know it's nitpicky and you probably don't care too much, but I needed to say something before I sigh myself into melancholia.

Robin isn't the best for me either. Her behavior is more excusable than Luffy's, but the way she gets so flustered (from what I've seen) practically *every* time is an utter departure from the mature woman she is. The blushes and flushes are good in moderation, but the regularity is too much for me. It also desensitizes us to it. Robin's use of overt outward expression is rare and has to be merited by something truly impressive. She's also kind of submissive. I see them being equal in the bedroom, or Robin actually a bit more in charge. Robin has (my headcanon) experience and would love teaching.

Oh, I'm just unhappy with the characterization. This is probably just me and everyone has loved it. I like this pairing very much, but a lot of the time it felt like I could sub Luffy's name for Bob and Robin for Becka and wouldn't have known who they really were from their actions and words. I would have thought you made two OCs.

Anyways, sorry for this likely unpleasant review. If you ever choose to revamp or rewrite it, I hope you maybe consider a little bit of this feedback. But otherwise, feel free to ignore it.

And I really don't want to bum you out or anything. This fic was hard for me to read, is all.
um chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Who is Luffy? There's this guy who has his same name, but he doesn't act anything like Luffy.
anonymous chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Why did you discard luffy's naivety ? He shouldn't have kissed robin so immediately.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/31/2015
This one is my favorite :-)
Devlin Dracul chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
You just perfectly described why Luffy and Robin are so good together at the second to last paragraph! That's exactly why Luffy and Robin work so well as a couple!
Devlin Dracul chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Um, dude? There's like a crap ton of canonical evidence of Luffy x Robin. Did you forget the entire Enies Lobby Arc? How about the fact that Luffy was the only Straw Hat member that ever makes Robin truly laugh? There's also a cute scene in the Punk Hazard Arc where Robin feeds Luffy. Have you also noticed that she's always happy around him. There's a crap ton of evidence to prove that Luffy is great with Robin, maybe just as much to prove that he's great with Hancock.
AZ1087653 chapter 30 . 5/2/2015
These stories just made my heart all sorts of happy to read. Some more than others, but all-in-all I like the idea of Robin and Luffy together, even if Luffy said he'd never get married in the manga. I think he'd benefit from someone like her since she's got a cool head on her shoulders. I see so many in which Nami ends up with him and that one I just can't fathom with their two personalities, however even if Robin is ten years older than he, she would make 'a smart match' as they used to say.

I liked the line in this last story where Luffy asks why the crew thinks they'd be making babies together. That seems so like him, blunt and to the point. Love his personality. I liked how the ones that didn't follow the original story-were just as compelling. I enjoyed seeing more of Robin's vulnerable side as well as Luffy's growth over coming to terms with his affections for her. Maybe in your stories here Luffy has found his 'One Piece' and that is Robin.
OnePieceFan2 chapter 16 . 4/15/2015
Absolutely hilarious.
Keep it up!
See Ya! :)
Didd23 chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
you have no idea how much I hated navigating through this story on DA
SneakyFanFics chapter 30 . 1/20/2015
I loved this fanfic every step of the way. Some chapters were less loved than others of course, but all in all its a pretty great fanfic. The ending was sweet as hell. Never felt fluffier.
Sizzin chapter 20 . 1/4/2015
This story was really well written. I loved it. First non-fantasy One Piece fic that got me so hooked up.
Bgh chapter 30 . 11/5/2014
Perfect ive read the whole story and its briliant thanks for writing this
PikachuSama chapter 1 . 10/14/2014