Reviews for Warmth for a Flower
Sizzin chapter 20 . 1/4
This story was really well written. I loved it. First non-fantasy One Piece fic that got me so hooked up.
Bgh chapter 30 . 11/5/2014
Perfect ive read the whole story and its briliant thanks for writing this
PikachuSama chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Admiral-Akainu chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Why hello luffy and robin fans if you want robin and luffy stories come read mine. :)
I'm writing a flower and a monkey.. read it and love it!
Sizzin chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I do think it was kinda rushed. But nonetheless, I liked it very much. Robin in meek mode is so unbearable cute. Nami with jealous without realizing is an open possibility. And Luffy being serious and mature when it needs to be.
Solid Snake chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Bro good work I personally thought it was good and as always thx for reading.
Kurogane.D.Dragon chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
If you would allow me to, I would like to turn this one shot Ito a series. Please
Kurogane.D.Dragon chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
If you would allow me to, could I please turn this one-shot into a series. Please
Kurogane.D.Dragon chapter 30 . 6/14/2014
This is a awesome fanfic. I love the LxR combo. If you allow me too I would like to follow-up on this .

Jack chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
This is my favourite of them all
Bestpersonever chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Ohayo, SpyralHax-San. I like it, kawaii. But about the Nami x Luffy thing, Nami cares for Luffy but they don't really match each other. She gets too upset with him. If anything it would be , Nami x Sanji because she seems to like the praise. Robin laughs at Luffy's antics and actually doesn't mind them. She's way calmer than Nami and doesn't usually get mad as easily.
If you read the manga, Robin is actually only 20 years old and Luffy is 17 so the age difference isn't so dramatic.

But it is a good story. But if this is really written for RxL lovers then the 'jealous Nami' isn't really appealing.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/13/2014
Wow... They are dumb. They're dumb AND blind. I just might scream in their ear with a bullhorn attached to 10 more bull horns so they'll be blind, dumb, AND deaf for how stupid they are.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/13/2014
I lost my shit at the last sentence of chapter 29
Mrs. Natsu Dragoneel chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Omg I love this story one of my favourites let me know if you make more stories about luffy x robin I'll be following.
thisgirlgotgame chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
I liked it I especially like how you putt zoro and nami into this I think it was awesome so plz plz plz keep writing
230 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »