Reviews for Warmth for a Flower
blitszkrieg chapter 23 . 12/23/2013
Ahhh too cute for words! _
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Oh my god I just love the stories you make the sooo romantic
blitszkrieg chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Thank god I read your author's notes or I wouldn't have found that this was the part 2 for The Serious Side of Goofy!
crazy lust chapter 30 . 12/10/2013
greatest ending ever my name hear mite be a bit crude but i love this ending you shod make a long story and put this as the ending
Mohander chapter 30 . 11/16/2013
very well thought out, personal favorite is this one-shot, but all of the, are exquisite, very well done _
RustKnight chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Lol. Sanji always gets the shaft in pairings.
TheWiseDragon chapter 30 . 10/11/2013
Loved this particular oneshot in it's simplicity and honesty. Stories like these just make me feel happy, peaceful and content, so cudos to you!
alex chapter 27 . 9/2/2013
fucking awesome
doubledamn chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
This is my favourite chapter. It's a nice story, that ends appropriately for all other chapters as well.

Now onto your writing ability, you're good, very good. You are a talented writer even if you have your off days (that Rapunzel thing). If you would like some slight LuRo pairings with actual plot behind them instead of just oneshots try Once Again by TheVictor or A Different Take by pervertmonster. A slight warning, A Different Take contains descriptions of things while essential to the plot and story of the author's AU may be little disturbing to most people. Disturbing in 'Nightmare on Elm Street' kind of way. But only at certain points. There may also be slight psychological torture on the reader.
doubledamn chapter 29 . 8/25/2013
Unless you change Sanji's backstory and personality he will never get a girl.
doubledamn chapter 28 . 8/25/2013
Nice. Robin's so sweet when she's not being calmly morbid.
doubledamn chapter 26 . 8/25/2013
To be continued...
doubledamn chapter 25 . 8/25/2013
That's nice. It's always good to have someone to share your burdens with.
doubledamn chapter 24 . 8/25/2013
This guy is so innocent it almost painful to witness him attempting to think.
doubledamn chapter 23 . 8/25/2013
Nice. God Sanji's an idiot.
223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »