Reviews for Warmth for a Flower
Solid Snake chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
Bro good work I personally thought it was good and as always thx for reading.
Kurogane.D.Dragon chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
If you would allow me to, I would like to turn this one shot Ito a series. Please
Kurogane.D.Dragon chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
If you would allow me to, could I please turn this one-shot into a series. Please
Kurogane.D.Dragon chapter 30 . 6/14/2014
This is a awesome fanfic. I love the LxR combo. If you allow me too I would like to follow-up on this .

Regards,
Kurogane
Jack chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
This is my favourite of them all
Bestpersonever chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Ohayo, SpyralHax-San. I like it, kawaii. But about the Nami x Luffy thing, Nami cares for Luffy but they don't really match each other. She gets too upset with him. If anything it would be , Nami x Sanji because she seems to like the praise. Robin laughs at Luffy's antics and actually doesn't mind them. She's way calmer than Nami and doesn't usually get mad as easily.
If you read the manga, Robin is actually only 20 years old and Luffy is 17 so the age difference isn't so dramatic.

But it is a good story. But if this is really written for RxL lovers then the 'jealous Nami' isn't really appealing.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/13/2014
Wow... They are dumb. They're dumb AND blind. I just might scream in their ear with a bullhorn attached to 10 more bull horns so they'll be blind, dumb, AND deaf for how stupid they are.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/13/2014
I lost my shit at the last sentence of chapter 29
Mrs. Natsu Dragoneel chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Omg I love this story one of my favourites let me know if you make more stories about luffy x robin I'll be following.
thisgirlgotgame chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
I liked it I especially like how you putt zoro and nami into this I think it was awesome so plz plz plz keep writing
thisgirlgotgame chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
your not being emotional its totes nati. I got really sad reading thus so glad it ended on a happy note I don't think I can handle another one piece death why oda whyd you go and kill ace *sniff* *sniff* sorry better now :)
thisgirlgotgame chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
the only thing I thought of other than awww was that luffy is freaking adorable he acts like and 8 year old sometimes other times he's so serious he is so cute :)
thisgirlgotgame chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
if this is entirely ego driven then I say ego up I love this pairing they are so cute together please keep writing master SpyralHax
thisgirlgotgame chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
the only thing I would, and ever could think to change is that instead of a red mark it would be a purple "R" for Robin
thisgirlgotgame chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwww this is so adorable the usual reason nobody ships these to is because of the age difference same with zoro x robin all I can say to that is booooooooo:(
240 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »