Reviews for Warmth for a Flower
thisgirlgotgame chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
I liked it I especially like how you putt zoro and nami into this I think it was awesome so plz plz plz keep writing
thisgirlgotgame chapter 17 . 3/2/2014
your not being emotional its totes nati. I got really sad reading thus so glad it ended on a happy note I don't think I can handle another one piece death why oda whyd you go and kill ace *sniff* *sniff* sorry better now :)
thisgirlgotgame chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
the only thing I thought of other than awww was that luffy is freaking adorable he acts like and 8 year old sometimes other times he's so serious he is so cute :)
thisgirlgotgame chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
if this is entirely ego driven then I say ego up I love this pairing they are so cute together please keep writing master SpyralHax
thisgirlgotgame chapter 4 . 3/1/2014
the only thing I would, and ever could think to change is that instead of a red mark it would be a purple "R" for Robin
thisgirlgotgame chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwww this is so adorable the usual reason nobody ships these to is because of the age difference same with zoro x robin all I can say to that is booooooooo:(
LuRo Lover chapter 30 . 12/26/2013
That was the most epic, long, and amazing story i have ever read. Dude ill give you this if they had a grammy award for best Luffy X Robin fanfiction you would win hands down. :-P
Robin: Well that was amazing
Luffy: hmm maybe that could happen Robin
They both stare into each others eyes and kisses passionately
Sanji: WHAT THE HELL SHITY RUBBER MAN LET GO OF MY ROBIN-CHWAN
Luffy then punches sanji clear of the thousand sunny
Zolo: ugh I'll get him
Franky: *(supa)*
Oda: DAMN I already started a friend ship between them ugh I NEED A TIME MACHINE!
Nami: ... (walks to her cabin and starts to cry)
Usopp: ...nice (gives a thumbs up)
Chopper: ...um..usopp..what..are.. ?
Usopp: kissing chopper dont you know?
Chopper: no
Usopp: ok I'll tell you about...love (starts telling chopper about love)
Brooke: well miss Robin-chwan may i-
Flys into the water after a punch too the face by luffy.
madqueeen chapter 30 . 12/25/2013
Finally read the last chapter after reading all these in the past few days. I loved every chapter, and grateful that someone loves this pairing just as much as I do. Thanks for the awesome stories!
madqueeen chapter 23 . 12/23/2013
Ahhh too cute for words! _
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Oh my god I just love the stories you make the sooo romantic
madqueeen chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Thank god I read your author's notes or I wouldn't have found that this was the part 2 for The Serious Side of Goofy!
crazy lust chapter 30 . 12/10/2013
greatest ending ever my name hear mite be a bit crude but i love this ending you shod make a long story and put this as the ending
Mohander chapter 30 . 11/16/2013
very well thought out, personal favorite is this one-shot, but all of the, are exquisite, very well done _
RustKnight chapter 14 . 10/27/2013
Lol. Sanji always gets the shaft in pairings.
TheWiseDragon chapter 30 . 10/11/2013
Loved this particular oneshot in it's simplicity and honesty. Stories like these just make me feel happy, peaceful and content, so cudos to you!
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »