Reviews for Warmth for a Flower
doubledamn chapter 21 . 8/25/2013
Zoro got so lost he managed to make the place he was in lost as well. Not surprising, in the anime (not manga) he got lost in a straight hallway, bending space and escaping a marine pincer movement in the process. Now if only he could control it.
doubledamn chapter 20 . 8/25/2013
Nice. A nice little modern AU with the same unlimited human potential.
doubledamn chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
This is a nice story. It has elements of grief, betrayal, salvation and innocence. I like it.
doubledamn chapter 18 . 8/25/2013
Nice. This would an interesting AU story setting I think. Zoro would love whisky instead of Sake though.
doubledamn chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
Awwww. She turned into a Force Ghost. That's nice.
doubledamn chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
Nice.
doubledamn chapter 15 . 8/25/2013
Cool. Luffy with wings would be Bad-AS$! Of course, they would be a fairly easy target.
doubledamn chapter 14 . 8/25/2013
A SOUNDPROOF room.

*soundproof is to be read in italics, not shouting.*
doubledamn chapter 13 . 8/25/2013
I like this story, it seems...honest. I like how Luffy makes different impressions on people.
doubledamn chapter 12 . 8/25/2013
I have to agree with everything in this story. Luffy and Robin seem to better suited for each other, they're nearly polar opposites after all, they balance each other. But Luffy and Nami just seem like they 'click' more than LuRo does, they've known each other longer and they just seem to have a better understanding than LuRo.
doubledamn chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Is it a LuRo? Or is it a LuNa? Find out next chapter as we get to the extremely obvious answer.

It's a LuRo. I mean you stated "This is a collection of LuRo One-Shots", it's going to be LuRo.
doubledamn chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Awwwww. God Spanda's a dickhead, comparable to the Celestial Dragons only with out the power and influence.

Not the best story, but not too bad. A bit Rapunzel-ey for my taste and ti seemed kind of forced. Still, not complete shit.
doubledamn chapter 9 . 8/25/2013
Wow. That song, I just listened to it. It's very sad, and at the same time looking towards the future of happiness (I watched one with English subs). This is a nice story, I like it.

P.S
Who else thinks that One Piece and the Rio Poneglyph are the same thing?
doubledamn chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Robin's still manipulative isn't she? There is only one flaw within this tale - Luffy does not get embarrassed, it's part of who he is. But then again, he would have to get embarrassed for the story to work, so i forgive you.
doubledamn chapter 7 . 8/25/2013
Sanji, frozen without the help of Kuzan or Hancock - understandable, just make sure he's facing Borsanlino or Blackbeard when he snaps out of it. I really liked the little shoulder-demon/angel, it just fits that Luffy would be so ignorant that he actually needs to talk to his subconscious before he understands what the hell's going on.
222 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »