Reviews for Death Note Alphabet
akirk1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I'm not sure if you are still active on here or not but I wanted to let you know that this story made me cry like a baby! I loved it. It was happy and sad and wonderful. Honestly it kind of desturbed me as to how attached I came to this fleshed out relationship and I feel like my heart actually broke at the end. Even though they are still together somewhere out there in the universe I still grieved. Thank you for making such an amazing story about these two. You are wonderful.
nouvellelune21 chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
It was amazing. I've never cried for reading any fic. Ever. Until now. A magnificient story.

Damn, ninja onions!

*Sorry for bad English, I'm not fluent in it*
Twillightfairy chapter 29 . 4/30/2015
This last chapter made me cry, it's so heartbreaking and beautiful. I enjoyed reading every chapter of this story, and will most likely read it again sometime. It made me laugh, cringe, and cry; I love it.
Darcy18 chapter 29 . 2/20/2015
I cried... this story was so amazing! The ending was beautiful written.
Haru Hime-sama chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
Amazing amazing amazing
sabakuXnoXsalem chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Do people outside of America actually say '(state), America'? I find that odd. I'd never say 'Scotland, UK' or what have you. That's how odd that sounds, in my opinion. I've only ever heard anything like that when someone is talking about a city, like 'Saint Paul, Minnesota'. I was just wondering if that is how non-Americans refer to states?
regretuser chapter 29 . 6/12/2014
I am unahsamed to say that I am crying more than ever once I finished this lovely story. Congratulations to you and you friend on writing such a beautiful story. I hope to see more of them in the future.
R chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
R
hi I rlly love u chapter 29 . 9/22/2013
this is by far one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. thank you so much for such a wonderful experience. if any of my friends ask for some fanfic recommendations I will straight away say this one. so touching and perfect. please, never stop writing. 3 xoxo
YamiHikari001 chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
I truly do love this amazing masterpiece that you have created. This is the second I've read it - something that I rarely do - and it still chokes me up when I read the ending. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 29 . 8/17/2013
Damn it. I loved the story up until their later years at Wammy, and then you made me burst into tears. I hate that. But it made the story that much more memorable. Thank you for the experience.
abandonedaccount303333 chapter 29 . 6/17/2013
I don't comment a lot but I felt the need to let you know that this story was fantabulous! I was loving the situations you brought up while still keeping them in character more than most people do. I very much liked the fact that Light had seen his errors and how you brought in Matt and Mello! This story was a favorite after a few chapters but the end sealed the deal! It was so sad but heartwarming and believe me when I say I cried my eyes out. I think I haven't cried like that in forever. Thank you for this story! (It was those last few chapters that hit me in the heart.)
animeyaoikid chapter 29 . 3/30/2013
I just bawled my eyes out.
DetectiveOmnipotent1313 chapter 29 . 3/5/2013
To be honest, I'm not a fan of LxLight pairings. But...my curiosity got the better of me when I saw the title. I didn't even bother reading the description!

You managed to do what most writers of this pairing fail to do...
And that's to come up with an actual story. The pairings love comes from their company, not sex. And..
The ending was so wonderful and heartwarming. I cried, to be honest.
I will say that Light seemed a little OOC to me. He seemed a little TOO submissive for me.
But...all in all. This story is amazing.
HikariKarin chapter 29 . 2/2/2013
I don't even know where to begin. Never has a fanfiction made me cry. I loved the way you captured their love through words and affection rather than physical moments. :) When I was reading these last two chapters I was crying the entire time. I wanted to put it down and not continue, but I couldn't stop reading. Even though they both died, it was an amazing end to an amazing story. I don't want to sound dramatic and sappy, but you captured and described what I think to be true love. The trouble that Light went through coming to terms over what he had done, and how L was there to help him was touching. :) Even the scenes with Light's family were great. Mello and Matt bonding with a real family. This was by far, without a doubt the greatest fanfic I have ever read. No other death note fic could even stand in comparison. Great job, and I will defiantly be reading more of your stories in the future. Keep writing. :)