Reviews for Death Note Alphabet
eisu chapter 29 . 6/9
It was the second time I read this, and I still cried when L and Light die. God, their love in this story is perfect.
TheOnlyAnon chapter 29 . 5/12
Review cont'd

I was so invested in each character that the ends had me sobbing. Thank you!
TheOnlyAnon chapter 29 . 5/12
Oh my gosh this was a delight (forgive the accidental pun) to read from start to finish! It was really well-written and I was so invested in each Lou
tammy18 chapter 29 . 5/17/2016
I loved this story so much. The story was beautiful and so emotional. I don't think I've cried reading such a good fanfiction in a long time.
Great work c:
akirk1 chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
I'm not sure if you are still active on here or not but I wanted to let you know that this story made me cry like a baby! I loved it. It was happy and sad and wonderful. Honestly it kind of desturbed me as to how attached I came to this fleshed out relationship and I feel like my heart actually broke at the end. Even though they are still together somewhere out there in the universe I still grieved. Thank you for making such an amazing story about these two. You are wonderful.
AiEnma21 chapter 29 . 8/1/2015
It was amazing. I've never cried for reading any fic. Ever. Until now. A magnificient story.

Damn, ninja onions!

*Sorry for bad English, I'm not fluent in it*
Twillightfairy chapter 29 . 4/30/2015
This last chapter made me cry, it's so heartbreaking and beautiful. I enjoyed reading every chapter of this story, and will most likely read it again sometime. It made me laugh, cringe, and cry; I love it.
Darcy18 chapter 29 . 2/20/2015
I cried... this story was so amazing! The ending was beautiful written.
Haru Hime-sama chapter 29 . 10/8/2014
Amazing amazing amazing
sabakuXnoXsalem chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Do people outside of America actually say '(state), America'? I find that odd. I'd never say 'Scotland, UK' or what have you. That's how odd that sounds, in my opinion. I've only ever heard anything like that when someone is talking about a city, like 'Saint Paul, Minnesota'. I was just wondering if that is how non-Americans refer to states?
regretuser chapter 29 . 6/12/2014
I am unahsamed to say that I am crying more than ever once I finished this lovely story. Congratulations to you and you friend on writing such a beautiful story. I hope to see more of them in the future.
R chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
R
hi I rlly love u chapter 29 . 9/22/2013
this is by far one of the best fanfiction I have ever read. thank you so much for such a wonderful experience. if any of my friends ask for some fanfic recommendations I will straight away say this one. so touching and perfect. please, never stop writing. 3 xoxo
YamiHikari001 chapter 29 . 8/18/2013
I truly do love this amazing masterpiece that you have created. This is the second I've read it - something that I rarely do - and it still chokes me up when I read the ending. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
RayvnAshes2 chapter 29 . 8/17/2013
Damn it. I loved the story up until their later years at Wammy, and then you made me burst into tears. I hate that. But it made the story that much more memorable. Thank you for the experience.