Reviews for Entangled in Her
RyellaForEver chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
omfg i lvoe this so much ;_;
8cries over my ship8
PandoraFrog chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
cute cute cute. almost made me cry, it was so good. you are a truly gifted writer and make me love ryan even more than I already did, if that's possible. words cannot express how good this was. great characters, great idea, great.. everything! i loved it, i really did
R chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
you're an amaazing writer. as was this story, naturally. your stories are keeping me away from studying too ughh. write some more ryella - there's not enough good ones out there!x
P.S chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow- that was amazing. I love gabriella/ryan pairings. Your story was seducive- and i luved it. You are defianatly an awsome writer. Luv it!
cheaterinpink chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
So sexy. xD.

Gabriella and Ryan pose as a passionate couple, in my eyes. Gabriella and Ryan balance each other, and this fic definitely showed it. Her boldness in asking him to dance slowly fades into something more cautious. Like she'll be bold if he makes the first step. And Ryan, fuelled by raging burning desire, desire so strong, makes that first move. I like how you brought out Chad and Taylor's reactions to the dancing couple. It's really disloyal of Gabriella to cheat on Troy, but this just succeeds in making this Ryella one-night stand so much more enticing. It's sweetly seductive, this violent play of words and love. I loved the song quotes; they are so apt. I'm usually a Troyella supporter, but this is is just amazing. ;)

Amanda Bridget
Girly 411 chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
OK, I'm in luv with your writing. Especially these HSM ones with Ryan. And must agree he's so so sexy like this. licks lips and growls. Anywho...adding this to my favs. And I def luv this so much cuz lately I've been addicted to Ryan fics. Especially these ones. I'm craving more and though I know I probably won't get all that much more from this one I can live with that. You're a very good writer actually. A lot better than most I've come across. This fic is proof of that and the other one I've read. Writhe was it? I think that was by you, wasn't it? Anywho...you're really good at adding just the right amount of detail and describing these emotions was just perfect. Don't change a thing, it was amazing! Can't wait to read more of your fics.
loveitall chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
wow.

I really like this one.

I think it was the last couple of paragraphs after the break, I really liked that part.

cant wait for more stories!
je.suis.kat chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
that was amazing :)

I loved every word.. wow I havnt read HSM fanfic in ages and then this notification email appeared.. and I am very glad I read this story.

You are an absolutely wonderful writer. :)
asuitcaseandapaintedface chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Oh my geez. You are back with a vengeance.

This was-um-AMAZING. It's always good to see Ryan seducing Gabriella and Gabriella a cheating, well you know. Lol, just kidding.

Sorry for the lack of constructive review, but it was GREAT.
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
DAMN YOU I AM SUPPOUSED TO BE STUDYING...

But that was absaloutly breathtaking, FANTASTIC job, please keep writing, you achived everything you were going for.

xx

/~rachelfall
Anuja chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
That was very passionate and beautiful to read! Brilliantly written :D
UZ-STEALEDZ-MEH-WAFFLEZZZ chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Aw this was amazing! You are so talented...almost too talented. *is suspicious* JK. Anyway, that was so romantically sexy. Stupid guy-who-plays-basketball-with-great-hair-dont-deny-it ruined it for me though, but at least he (she?) was mentioned at the end. Kisses for the awesomeness though!
KirstyJayne chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
I can't say how much I love this, because it's impossible to put into words. I've lost count of the amount of times I've read it. I love Ryella and this is quite possibly the best I've ever read - you can really sense the chemistry between them.

You write so beautifully. *faved*

-KJ
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Wow, i really enjoyed reading and i love Ryella

I loved how you put Ryan's love across, and i am shocked about Troy lol