Reviews for Ignorance is Bliss
RileyDuff chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
so cool
blackrain23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I was wondering why most fanfics were never finished
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
hehe i like this a lot, i think it would be great if you did one more chapter or something... ye? maybe? someday?
Slightly Dead chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I liked very much. I'm glad that you didn't describe the yaoi and only put in the (very brief) conversation; it leaves so much more to the imagination. *wicked grin*
Lance58 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
please continue
ethicsforsale chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Bahahahahaha... I loved it. That put a wide smile on my face. Awesome, awesome work.
Athiefundie chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
You did a yaoi? about a yuri? (quicly runs through the math) Damn, well, then...POOLS CLOSED DUE TO YOUR AIDS!
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Hah, that was...different. In a good way I think, even though the writing style threw me for a loop. It gets easier as the story goes on though, and by the end I was happy but a bit confused, since we've established Himeko's in love with Chikane and possibly hinted that Chikane loves her back, but then...poof. End. *shrugs* Ah well, still fun. Neutral on the yaoi.

(now update what I'm staking you out for~)
Tracy Winston chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
awesome and very cute. I hope you decide to write more KnM fic :)
helleboros chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Hmm ... I don't know how close this is to the original Nanoha fic, but I'm afraid it really doesn't work as a KnM fic. Himeko is just too out of character. Well, Chikane is too (it's a significant piece of canon that she's gifted at pretty much everything) but I think it's more noticeable with Himeko.
chapellefan chapter 1 . 9/9/2008

From what I've read, it's a decent attempt at something different. Your prose is somewhat a blend of sarcasm and laid back humor and it kind of works. For a fanfiction, it works. I wouldn't recommend it for anything else other than dialogue, though. What I like is how you took the time and explained the exchanges of dialogue between the people. Most other writers wouldn't do that, but you did it and made sure people understood.

However, I found there should have been a pay-off to all this hiding. Were you supporting the title 'Ignorance is a bliss'? If so, then fine. But do something more with such a title.

As for Souma/Yukito, I really don't care. It was alright but I didn't find it hilarious.

In conclusion, while your prose is well told ane explained, I found it a bit distracting and wished it had more payoff.

But overall, good fic.
When She Was Bad chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Teehee, I'm so happy you did the Souma/Yukihito bit. I saw that pairing in the show...the looks Yukihito would give him.

Anyway, glad someone else saw it too! It's a really sweet little story :)
yui1808 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
you're so cruel author... if you want me to take it back then you should write a sequel for this... make them both happy WITH EACH OTHER as in TOGETHER and be a COUPLE... well the story was a nice twist and start... thanks for posting... darn, ffnet has issues, can't log in for the past two hours...
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Nice one-shot, thanks for teh read XD
jai-kun chapter 1 . 9/8/2008