Reviews for Sasuke Reborn: Hollow Judgement
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2013
Hi I am new fan of this story. And I was thinking if it is ok if I can make this in to a chat in YouTube and if you do not finish this story can I finish it in the chat if it is ok to you for me to make it to a chat so please let me know in my YouTube channel here is the link channel/UC-AUN9GAiQhq0mYPk_BNubg
luvan1mefang1rl chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
Danfiction
Good mornin. Sigh. Sorry i don't know if u are a he or she. Sorry i didn't know what HIATUS me so i asked a author & friend i know, pinksamurai1014. I uh hope that u're not givin up on this story. :( I uh liked, luv or enjoyed & fav fav some of ur stories so i'm lookin 4ward 2 most of ur stories's next chapt. I sometimes can't help myself but read ur story over & over again. Sorry i uh actually just realized now that this story was on HIATUS when i was readin this story over again.O_o Um do ur best & never give up ok./smile/ :)
Elise chapter 12 . 10/27/2013
Really amazing and very cool story. I hope you'll continue someday! :)
uchihatetsu chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
This have grreat potential, i hope u continue it
JulCan1987 chapter 12 . 10/17/2012
I hope you come back and finish this story someday, because it's very good. Sasuke and Tatsuki, that sounds interesting.
Treyvoni Fox chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
Are you ever going to come back and finish this?
Jugo'sGirl chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Is there going to be more?
KafeiDetour chapter 12 . 11/22/2010
Excellent story. I greatly enjoyed reading it.
clanmaster.555 chapter 12 . 10/11/2010
Dude, this story is awesome! It's actually my favorite of all of yours. Please update it sometime soon, and also the Naruto Reborn one aswell. Thank you.
Damnedlight chapter 12 . 9/29/2010
It will be interesting to see how Sasuke evolves back into his prime. Keep writing and Update soon. This is a awesome story so far.
Furionknight chapter 12 . 9/16/2010
I look forward to more :)
FANATIC1229 chapter 12 . 7/29/2010
AHH! come on! Why so short!

heh. not an insult btw, just take it as i enjoy reading these so much that a short chapter makes me want more! next please!
Nightraze chapter 12 . 7/27/2010
Awesome fic! hope you update.
Cel chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is a great story i can't wait to see how he and Nel interact also will the sand guardian recognise him
Neinka chapter 12 . 6/5/2010
wow that was great! Poor Sasuke I hope he would remember who he is (was). It was sooo sad when he left! I was like when he was leaving Naruto..

Hope you will continue this story someday :)