Reviews for Leaves in the Wind
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Posted 16 August 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents. I was posting directly to the actual story threads, but had problems last year so I was stymied in my attempts to post the reviews. But you on fanfiction deserve your reviews, even if I am running late. But I'm catching up as you read this!

Two Weeks post Kashyyyk: The crew needs something to cheer them up, and this might do it

The piece was a bit of fun. My own Revan (In Genesis of a Jedi) is someone you would want to keep out of the kitchen (Technical note, on a ship it is the galley) and reading about the carnage she created making a simple cake reminded me of my own.

Canderous fell out a character there briefly at the end. Members of Warrior societies are not known for worrying about whether they will survive or not. But it was a small slip.
Elkian chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
XD wow! I almost died laughing...nice one
payroo chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Gosh, I never realized a Canderous-centered story could be so cute and still work at the same time! I'm impressed by how in-character everyone was, especially a lighter topic like this. By the end I couldn't stop smiling!
Haegr chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Very funny and good came up with some extremely hilerious dialogues : "random like a gizka in a gravity generator" and "Basty" or HK-47's birthday speech with maggots and dead fish.

Congratulations!
bmjewell chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Awe! I really REALLY like this! You write very well!