Reviews for No Mercy
Neo-Devil chapter 7 . 2/28
...Omake lol, do a NarutoxDeadSpace xover! I'm sure it will fit your style well, and have people die and turned into Necromorphs, hmm, try doing the whole Naruto dying then return thing, only with him as the Moon from Dead space 3 changed back into human form while keeping all the Flesh and biomass he had as the moon, along with the Marker signal, and Control over the Necromorphs, of course the side affect in being the Necromorph moon in human form means 3 Yellow slitted eyes, and lets not forget the telepathic power.
246vili chapter 3 . 2/10
Aww, poor Kankuro, he can't kick the ass of the person who made him an uncle, 'cause said person can make him a dead man in a second. So much for trying to be an overprotective brother :)
SaucyHandles chapter 7 . 2/7
This was Fu king amazing! Great job!
Serinity Dawn chapter 7 . 10/16/2013
You did a great job! I kinda wished that Itachi could have been pardoned but... Oh well! LOL!
Serinity Dawn chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
... ... What were you drinking or smoking when you wrote the omake? Oh I know you watched to much family guy! STEWY!
Serinity Dawn chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
HELL YEAH!
ndavid chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
nice
God Of Cake chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Great ending :D
pinky9292 chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
this was brilliant, loved it.
KuroKanashimi chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
this should have been prologue... i honestly skipped threw it
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
I'm glad this is not a NarutoxTemari because that pairing sucks!
Xuan Tian Shang Ti chapter 4 . 4/9/2013
Wtf is wrong with that kid?
Wolfone10 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
I really think Jiraiya and Tsunade should be spaired, I mean we ALL do things we regret, the fact that we regret them MEANS we know it was wrong, The fact that neither one will fight against him? That shows me they WANT redemption. Either that or YEARS of alcohol abuse hasn't dissolved ALL their brains. Naruto SHOULD be able to move on (at least with them) I mean he has 4 loving beauties, a child already with 3 more on the way, holding on to the past for the sake of holding on to the past, is pointless, I agree and burn the fricking village, but to two old people that have had their spirits already broken? It's kinda like kicking a beaten dog, there is just no point.
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Making the little faggot see reason is like making a blind man read a book, pointless and a wasted effort.
Wolfone10 chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
All they need is an akamaru clone named brian.