Reviews for The OOC Syndrome
Guest chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
Hahaha great and funny! :D
WriteMeARiver chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
This was amazing. I was killing my self laughing at Jack, and Nine, gotta love ol Nine. Awesome job!
MsShadowWolf chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
This was great! I loved it all and laughed so hard!
Miss Snazzy chapter 8 . 8/8/2010
Great chapter! I absolutely loved this story. I'm glad the Doctor finally made a move. A REAL move.. Not one because of some venom's influence. I really hope you'll right a sequel. Hell, you could even write one where Rose is the only one infected... Hmm.
Miss Snazzy chapter 7 . 8/8/2010
Great chapter. I wonder who took Jack? Could've been that woman Rose spoke to when she first visited the planet? Though it almost seemed like someone Jack knew..
Miss Snazzy chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
Oh man...the Doctor...spoke to...himself. LOL. I wonder what happened to Jack? I can imagine how much the Doctor will hate himself once he's cured (if he can remember what happened).
Miss Snazzy chapter 5 . 8/7/2010
Interesting.. I wonder if that woman who lied to Rose did it so that they'd have to return? Hmm..
Miss Snazzy chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Great chapter. I have to agree with Rose at the end.. A more romantic Doctor would be amazing. Of course, Jack is just useless this way. Lol.
Miss Snazzy chapter 3 . 8/7/2010
Good lord. Jack is absolutely ridiculous. This chapter was hilarious.
Miss Snazzy chapter 2 . 8/7/2010
Oh! So you've just flipped their feelings about everything? Well...mostly. I love that Rose is still normal, so that she can react to all of these changes. I wonder what the Doctor and Jack will do once they are cured.. I like that Rose realized there was something wrong immediately. Sometimes it takes characters forever to notice that there's actually something wrong.
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Great chapter! I have absolutely no idea what's going on.. Lol at the Doctor just ripping his clothes off. It almost seems like they just switched bodies, but even the Doctor isn't that uptight. I wonder if maybe they just had their opinion of sex switched or something? Hmm...
montypython203 chapter 8 . 12/2/2008
Great ending. I loved Jack's lines :D
gaia-x-goddess chapter 8 . 12/1/2008
Very sad this is over :( But how...funny! cute! sad! fluffy!

Aw.

x
gaia-x-goddess chapter 7 . 11/29/2008
Aw, poor Jack! But the Doctors so funny...I wonder what hes gonna say when he's normal?

xx
montypython203 chapter 7 . 11/28/2008
Awesome chapter! Please update soon!