Reviews for Peeping Toms
Doglover645 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Not too bad.
Oraandlink chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
It was really good, and DAMN! You wrote this five years ago?
May996 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Really Great!
that1weirdkid chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
HOT.
AzurexJen S chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I was just scrolling through the archive and I honestly was just skimming and I bypassed this fic. Then the summary finally registered and I did a doubletake. I'm glad I followed my curiousty, that was sweef, fluffy, hot and hilarious all at the same time! Nice job.
ilive2write chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Amazing story! You are an awesome writer
ElphabaandGlinda12 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
this was really funny and pervy but, i loved it

Bye for now [:

southampton chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I know this is coming a little late but this was good. Boq and Fiyero in this story were too funny- a couple of horn dogs! Nice work.
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Oh Glainda, if only you knew *shakes her head*
Jen2261 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I love this! Very well written & had me on the edge of my seat. I'm in love with Gelphie! Thanks! *fave*
Halicorn chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
XD Omg...all I can say is that this is by far one of my favorite Gelphie fics-and after the gazillions out there in cyberspace, that's sayin' something! ;)

Awesome job, hon-LOVE it! You kept the characters true-and Dr. Dillamond's quip near the end was EPIC! *laughs herself to tears* Nice!
xylot3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Wicked: wonderful wanking while watching women through wide window.

It's half past midnight, forgive me.

This is fabulous, hilarious and damn hot all at once. Love it.
Kiku Kat Honda chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
"In the back of his mind he couldn’t help but imagine a foursome between himself, Boq, and the girls."

I would like to see this...
Phantomstar07 chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
o I love it! The end was really funny :)
Jamie Redsontes chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Doctor Dillamond totally thinks Boq and Fiyero had sex in the bushes! That's so funny! I liked this story very much! Yes, you did the perv justice!