Reviews for Kidnapping Love
Fedski chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
can't wait to read more!
Carmen chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
This sucks.
UnderneathTheRose chapter 3 . 10/14/2009
NO! Why did you stop? I NEED the ending! Please please update. If only for me. I'll send you cookies!
sweetsally chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Really really sorry for the late review, dear! I read the chapter on the day you published it but was unable to review until now. As for the re3view, you certainly are a genius! I never expected Taki, of all people, to be the kidnapper. He seems such a minor character in the series. I was thinking more along the lines of Tohma, but then as I said, you surprised me! Keep it up, and don't you dare follow through with your threat of stop writing! I will try my best to PM before the Tuesday at the latest.
sarah83654123 chapter 3 . 5/11/2009
hiya!

just read your story so far and i am really enjoying it! you're doing a really good job! i can't wait to see what happens next! woop!

lovve you! XOX
new word chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
What's "kindapped" mean? It's in your summary but I don't understand what it means.

In other words - USE SPELL-CHECK!

You might get more people reading if your summary had correctly spelled words.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 3 . 5/3/2009
oh how could you end it like that dame you love it by the way had me on the edge of my seat
sweetsally chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Don't know what to say, really I don't. Congratulations, you have made the ever-talkative sweetsally speechless for once! ;)
Sakuyan chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Ah, I was wondering when this was going to be updated! Took ya long enough. I honestly forgot about this until I saw that it was updated...then I was like "What story was this again...? ...Oh right!" -_-"

Loved the chapter! Take your time with updating, but not as long as this one, okay? Then I might really forget about it, which I don't want to do. _
FanficFixation chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
Wowie! (if thts a word xD)

nice one ]

cant wait for the next chapter
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 2 . 4/20/2009
i'm ginning like no tomrrow here i love this story great plot loving it want more
keegan94820 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
LOVED IT! PLEASE UPDATE! I really can't wait to see what happens next! I hope this is one of those Yuki realizes just how much he loves Shuichi type of fics, i just love those XD!
FanficFixation chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
:O Wow...

10/10

_
aidan na no da 3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
please continue this story! even though the plot isnt original, i still like the idea of Shuichi and Yuki getting abuducted na no da :3!
Sakuyan chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
HOLY...SHIT!

I loved this! It was awesome! Pure awesomeness!

I'm glad you decided to post this, it was great!

I actually wanted to see when if your other story was updated, and I came across this!

Great job and can't wait for the next update!