Reviews for Ride Me Anytime
It was bad. Why would someone randomly ask 'does fuck me mean anything to you' it was stupid. The whole thing was stupid. And she's a slut.
Edward's spouse chapter 2 . 2/7/2014
;)
Ricki013 chapter 2 . 9/7/2011
I loved it :D
sarahlouise80 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
wow he makes one hot was bot!
sekoehler chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Hey Sid. I liked it. It was well written and really cute. The large size and refill comment was very witty. Some one shots don't have the potential to be more, but I think yours does. Anyway, well done.
Remoska chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I enjoyed reading this. I like the fact that it is light hearted without being to silly, nicely written. There is always a few typos in everyone's storys - well all the ones i've read so far. The lemon was good with good build up. Not too rushed or hurried and not too unbelievable either. You get the gist of what Bella and Edward are like, but not too much time is spent on telling you how they are, which in a one shot can make it too long and wordy.

More stories like this are always appreciated.
Safaia Bara chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
I think this story was written very well (I think I only found 1 or 2 spelling/grammatical errors) The lemon was written well, the foreplay was good (I loved that little banter on the bike - very cute), and who doesn't love Edward on a motorcycle?

Nice job!

*SB*
Bella Donna101 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
First, I love the lemon. I love Biker edward right next to mobster edward. I don't see to many biker edward and when I read yours, I loved it and I was hoping you may start a story about it. (hint, hint)
spartangirl03 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Aww Edward always the gentleman even when he's fucking u ...lol
Boogum chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow. That was certainly, er, steamy. LOL.

I have issues with these types of fics because I can never see the characters actually doing that, but don't let me stamp on your creativity.

One thing I did notice was that you had quite a few typos. It was amusing playing 'guess the word', but can be a bit detracting.

I did enjoy the little part in the cafe, though. Especially this:

Edward looked blank for a second, then replied absently, “Large it is.” Next to water, I wrote in bolded capitals, “LARGE”.

It was almost as if she had taken it as an innuendo, but he had simply said it. LOL.

I shall save the next chapter for next time I review you. _~
imadoodlenoodle chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I'm reviewing as I read so...

First, I loved the humour, o so dry!

Really love the humour.

Rose/Emmett..:)

'He can ride me anytime' yep.

'sensually walking' okay that made me laugh, why sensually? I think that's taking the whole SexGod thing too far.

I liked the general 'feel' of the diner, that was well done.

'“If I say you, can I get it now?” The biker asked with a mischievous smile. I flushed, smiling slightly.

“If I asked my manger, sir, he would say no, but I think that I can be arranged.” I replied cheekily. I didn’t know where that response came from, but I was certainly not complaining.'

I'm loving you, just for this paragraph.

Okay, Bella has just told Alice (she's just came back after the water thing), so far I'm waiting for them to start humping on the table. This is where the story is leading to, right?

Edwards attitude in general is, refreshing.

Is it tongue fingering, or fingering tongue?

'“Oh, my God, Bella. He sucked your finger like it was your pu-' I lol'ed.

'wanting him in the worst way' the worst way? I'd think it was the *best* way.

Bulge.

Breast.

My thought patterns.

THAT was a lemon. My one dislike was the 'love' et al, for people that have just met and had sex they were too close and relaxed with each other- they acted like they had been in a long last relationship.

Sarah.