Reviews for The Confession of the Heart
Charli2006 chapter 21 . 2/8/2012
sorry for the late review but this is a brilliant ending and a great story :)

keep up the amazing writing :D
Kint0 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Good chap
a person chapter 4 . 6/15/2009
hey cool story so far i really like it. if anybody can't find the Inuyasha episodes i go to a website that has all episodes for free yeah and you don't have to down load it. Just go to

it is really cool and i freaked when i found such a good website. just be carful there is a blog on the website and its really annoying but you can block it well bye
Charli2006 chapter 16 . 6/15/2009
OMG! This story was brilliant

the last chapter had me in tears

i loved it

keep writing :D
animegurl7 chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
Continue with the story. You only have a few more chapters and I have been wanting to know what happens next.
OMFGSkittlez chapter 15 . 6/13/2009
PLZ keep going i cant stop now what about whats happening to InuYasha what about Sango and Miroku i really want to know PLZ dont stop now! Its an awsome story you totally captivated me Dont just stop You just got to the climax!
Charli2006 chapter 15 . 6/13/2009
it is up to you as it your story but personally i'd love you to continue :)
kagome luver chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
isnt kags a half demon?or is it only in the feudal era?
noell chapter 15 . 6/11/2009
i think you should countinu this don't give up even if you do get some bad reviews just keep thinking about how much fun you have writing fanfics but thats just my advice i hope my review cheers you up. can't wait for the next chapter.
Kimmiko T chapter 15 . 6/11/2009

starfire1994 chapter 14 . 5/6/2009
please continue

i love it

andys chapter 14 . 3/7/2009
Terrific story! Can't wait to read more. I think all fans hope for Inu/Kag to have a happy life after Naraku...but life always brings a few unwelcome events.
Account doesn't Exist chapter 14 . 3/7/2009
sneaked on comp to read this (:

kami plz update soon again i love this story (:
Charli2006 chapter 14 . 2/17/2009