Reviews for Thank You, Jonathan Larson
even after three years chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
this is still the best, most respectful, most well-written most perfect tribute to RENT i've ever had the pleasure of reading.

thank you.
GayApparel chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
I liked that. It was different, and beautiful. RENT will live on in so many people because it has touched so many lives. And whether it ever makes it back to the stage, it will remain alive forever in the hearts of those this wonderful show has touched. And it will continue to do so for many generations to come.

I don't know if you'll be able to respond, but I wanna know... what inspired this story? How did you come up with it?

And yes... thank you, Jonathan!
Syrinth chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
I... honestly I can't think of anything to say.

I'm on the verge of tears here this was just so beautiful and so moving. I wish I could say something else, but I just can't

I'm very happy that I read this.
Cohen chapter 2 . 4/26/2009
I love you for this. Someone NEEDED to write this. Thank you to both you and the wonderful man known as Jon Larson. RENTheads everywhere needed this.

RENTheadforliife chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
That was the most amazing thing i have ever read.
MissBonhamCartersPoppet chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Absolutely, beautifully stunning.

Thank you, Jonathan Larson. Thank you.
ProfessionalxDaydreamer chapter 1 . 9/30/2008

that was amazingamazingamazing.

I was openly bawling by the time it got to maureen.

what a beautiful way to end RENT.

ginnyharryxoxo14 chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
You shouldn't be legally allowed to write rent fanfiction. most incredible thing ever. i am in hysterics crying.
PurlpePanda605 chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
i am in a public library crying...thank you.
SPEEEEEEEAK chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
CorieHall chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Wow, I am completely sobbing right now. Everything you said, so true, so emotional. I think my roommate thinks I'm absolutely insane crying while I'm reading something from the internet. I am just so blown away by what you wrote. Thank you for writing it.

I was outside the Nederlander last night and all I could do was cry. It's great that there's people like you, and me, and countless others who will never forget what Jon did for this world. Thanks.

DreamerChick chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I seriously have to stop reading these fics. I can't freaking cry any more. But damn that was beautiful.

pinkalarmclock chapter 2 . 9/8/2008
Yes, I'm sobbing.

Why...just why?

Em x
CeruleanStarGLow chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
ahh... THis made me so sad!

I wish i had gotten tickets to the last show... I could have... But i wasn't sure i was so willing to pay 400 dollars per ticket, which is what they would cost to buy on ebay, by the time i found out abotu it closing... I decided to buy my laptop instead. I wish i had gotten the tickets instead of the laptop...
Rose DiVerona chapter 2 . 9/8/2008