Reviews for Basket of Roses
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Even if the poor homeless lady met a regular vampire because the homeless are the ones that bloodsucking vamps prey on. They would take her blood and her life, then they would also forget her.
DeadAccountNoLongerInUse chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Interesting one-shot. I liked it. It's a lot different from what you get on the site.
RisingfromtheAshes chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Aww! That's so good - I realy like your point of view on the homeless woman. I think the story is really meaningful.
JK5959 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was sweet. I went into the story thinking that Bella would be the woman with the basket of roses. Not what I expected but I loved it. It was nice to see a caring side to Edward before Bella came along. It shows that there still was a human side left to him that he was desperately trying to cling to. Great job!
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
this is really really good, really powerful and really sad. it's really got to me. i love it.

dobby
RoonilWazlib347 chapter 1 . 1/19/2009
Oh my gosh... that was so good. And so true. Homeless people wrench my heart out. I've been reading Rebecca for school and I'm supposed to be looking for symbolism and other literary elements in it, and your story was probably the best symbolism I have seen so far, including all the stuff in Rebecca (although it is actually a good book).

And on another note, I just saw your profile, and... I am extremely flattered. I cannot tell you how much it meant to me when I saw my story in your profile. That was better than any review. You made my day. )
LolaluvsEdward chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
That story was really well written! So emotional and makes sense! :)
Nichi Nara chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
i love it. it was so sweet and sad at the same time. he forgot her because he met bella.
Not here anymore please go awa chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
i liked it, a bit angsty but i like it