Reviews for A Ninja's Dance
TheNerdyTomboyNewb96 chapter 3 . 11/28
I love where this story is heading and the characters are well, in character. I would love to see an episode of film where they actually meet a loopy girl as their first interaction. Love this so far and can't wait to keep reading.
SKYSPRITE chapter 39 . 10/2
On one hand...
NoooOOO! It's over? I've read all 39 chapters and there's nothing else to reeeeaaad! And just when the romance started! What am I supposed to do with myself now?! Move on? This is one of the best tmnt fanfics I've found and it's incomplete! How can I survive after this crushing disappointment? How can life ever be the same? Man! This blows mega chunks!

On the other hand...
If my drama above didn't clue you in, I've become completely absorbed into this story. Though incomplete, it's obvious you are a good writer, and that it would have continued to be a wonderfully well written story to the very end. Thank you for the time spent writing A Ninja's Dance, and while I selfishly wish for its continuation, I understand that sometimes it really is too difficult to complete fanfic. For various reasons. So thank you for an entertaining ride, and I hope life treats you kindly.
Goodbye~
Omg pleaaaasseee keep going. This is like the best fanfic I've ever read, you're so good. Keep up the good work. Every chapter your like "this kinds sucks" but it's incredibly great! I love it 3
This is literally the best fanfic I've ever read holy fuck please continue or I might die
TurtleyGirl14 chapter 1 . 7/27
Darling! when are you updating? i TOTALLY understand that life can get hectic (honestly still being in school doesn't help) But I would love to know if you are going to keep updating
Great story
Please update soon
Sarge Abernathy chapter 39 . 2/9
Loved this story and really do hope you write more. It's been a while, but when you're ready to return to this I'll be sure to read it. :)
SupernovaWolf chapter 39 . 12/4/2016
You updated! Why didn't you tell me you updated?! Lol.

Aww, thanks for the shout-out buddy, it made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Which was especially nice considering it's currently blizzarding outside, lol. x_x You don't need to apologize for being busy, just chat with me when you can, so I know you're alright. :)

I loved their talk, you could almost feel the beginning of something there. It was really sweet, but I was wishing he'd hug her back. That's for another chapter perhaps?

I liked the description of the Lair and Donnie's room. I find descriptions of stuff like that really interesting.

I can't wait to see what happens next, I'm sure it'll be awesome!
Makokam chapter 39 . 12/4/2016
I woke up one morning to see you had updated this story and thought, "Oh sweet, she updated! I'm gonna read that as soon as possible. No putting it off. Just have to get my kid up, dressed, and off to school Days LaterOh shit. I never read that new chapter." So here we are. Having some totally undeservered "me" time. But more because I want to support and encourage you than because I actually have "free time" to read fanfiction. But that's my whole life so don't read too much into it. This was a great little chapter. At the start I was wondering if the nanonsites...(did I spell that right? ...was I even trying to spell th- Biosites! Biocites? whatever.) Were somehow making/allowing her to function on the bare minimum of sleep. I suppose that's still possible but it doesn't seem likely. I suspected that her phone wasn't taking calls by design. I even came up with a couple reasons why and at least one she could have told her Dad. And as for being in trouble, I came up with a few answers for that. the best one being, "Uh... yeah, actually, I kinda... witnessed a murder and am now in witness protection." It's almost completely true but doesn't reveal anything important as well as staving off the Dad Cavalry. I actually expected Don to be awake. I mean, I know they just had a long crazy njght, but you can't tell me he's not the type of person to say, "Just gotta check on something before bed," and three hours later still be in the lab. I keep thinking that April must get jealous seeing all the attention and effort being given to Judy. But then I think of how, aside from near fifteen years of training, the turtles were still novices at all this when they met April, and things hadn't escalated these levels of ridiculousness yet.
It also reminds me of a scene in one of my favorite book series. The Heroes, after making a grand tour of the continent they're on, make a pit stop at the farm one of their youngest members is from, and they see the girl all the boys his age had wanted to get with. She apparently desperately missed him and is either hoping he'll stay or invite her to go with. But instead he's just like, "...well, goodbye and good luck." Then while they're riding away, the Princess they picked up during their travels comes up beside him and points out the girl totally would have come with him if he'd asked. He says, "Well she's not the type of person you can ask to sleep on the ground."
She says, mildly offended, "None of you ever thought twice about asking ME to sleep on the ground."
And he basically looks at her, shrugs, and says, "You're made of stronger stuff." No offense to Judith. But April never seemed to get overwhelmed or afraid to get her hands dirty in their adventures. Or maybe I'm just not remembering the start of the series too well. Anyway, thanks for the new chapter and I wish you luck in writing the next one and in your life in general. Makokam out.
Glazier Blue chapter 39 . 11/30/2016
An amazing read as always! worth the wait. Really I don't know how you do it!?
Oh shit! This is bad. This is really bad. Am feeling Jay's fear. Really its giving me chills. Poor girl. Thank god for Donnie. But what's going to happen? Am freaking out here!
Loving the Jay and Don moments but the tension is killing me. Seriously no more teasing! Kiss her you fool! lol
RunFromTheMedic chapter 39 . 11/30/2016
SQUEAL! Seeing that you updated made my morning! The scene between Donnie and Jay was adorable! I can't wait for the next chapters and I hope whatever has been troubling you has cleared up! Keep up the good work!
B.Cole chapter 39 . 11/30/2016
Long distance calls, concerned parents, tender moments between two great characters. I love it.
Princess Nightmare99 chapter 38 . 11/5/2016
Well... shoot, it's been forever since I last read this, but since I remember me fan girling *giggles* over many Jay X TurtlesBros moments I had to reread the whole thing! And let me tell you it did not stop me from fan girling all over again. I'm still rooting for Jay X TurtleBros since they all are so freaking adorable, especially Ralph cuz he tries to keep up his tough guy attitude around her. I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
gwencarson126 chapter 38 . 9/12/2016
Clara is informed that her test score has a standard score of -2.5. This means that
kmm92886 chapter 37 . 8/27/2016
I love Jay and Don's relationship it has really built and I love them together.