Reviews for Bitter Sweet Symphony
Michelle Law chapter 4 . 4/23
"...Edward would be professional about the whole thing." Professional, as in Professional SEX TUTOR?!
yIKES!
Would love to read how it all ends.
Whew! That was a lot of binge-reading. Hm...Bella is getting more confident, for sure...Idk, I'm always a little concerned when revenge starts going to physical harm. Lauren was horrible, but I just hope Bella won't go in that direction. And, wow! I didn't know James would fall so hard. That surprised me...their interactions were kept out of the story for the most part, and then he asks here to be his girlfriend? Does he mean it? Or is it just another way of seduction? Gah! I don't know. Thank you very much for all the effort you and the beta-readers put into this story. You people made my day. :D
I'm surprised the long-anticipated "first time" scene was actually very gentle...Very, very nice. :) It sets it apart from the other escapades they've been having, in a good way.
Oh, crap! Jacob! ...Interesting how even in a completely different setting, without the whole vampire-werewolf rivalry, Edward sees Jacob as the number one competition.
Wow...Jazz and Em must really like the picture Bella. Alice, and Rosalie make.
Haha~ Arrogant Edward's like his
Aw! The part where you said your husband sings the NYSYNC song is so cute! XD Honestly, I LOVED this chapter. Mainly because of the lingerie scene and "It's Gonna Be Me".
Hm...his list...? I'm supposing that he didn't add Bella or anything. Maybe Victoria?
IsabelaSMC 1918 chapter 34 . 12/26/2016
Hi, i'm a brazilian girl and I read the translation of this story, I'm so sad that this story is not finished, but i'm here to say that I Love this fic and Love the hot parts, I Love everything, "girls on girls" and "boys on boys" parts, here in Brazil is not everyone that like lesbian or gays, but I thing that here its more free about it, I don't agree with somo rewies that Said that the lesbian hot parts wasn't necessary, I LOVE this parts, congratulation for your story, it's só funny, hot and beatiful, love the beward hot parts and this jealousy Edward, Sorry for my english, I'm not fluenty, i'm studing it, I'm Just 15 yeas old, happy xmas and New year that is coming.
Kisse, Isabela
Julia chapter 35 . 12/20/2016
Please, come back to writing.
Please, finish this text.
Atwiggs chapter 17 . 11/29/2016
I have to admit that I don't like what they did at the lunch table. This could be a better story if you layed off some of that stuff. You write well enough that you don't have to add the stuff like last chapter. Are you afraid you would lose readers over not posting it. Far from it. What you got going between Bella and Edward is hot enough. I want to enjoy this story but every time I read something like a "beat off" between Alice and Rose, I cringe. You don't need that much smut. It's a bit overdone for my taste, but I'll skip those unrealistic parts.
Atwiggs chapter 10 . 11/29/2016
I don't like girls on girls. I'm not a prude but I'm just not that free. It was hot but not for me. I don't want it anywhere in this Fic, sorry but I'm sure I'm not the only one.
Rese chapter 35 . 7/19/2016