Reviews for Bitter Sweet Symphony
nerissa chapter 35 . 7/22/2012
hi.. aren't u planning on continuing this story? u made me cry because of this chapter. i was really looking forward for what is to come next but its been 2 years since you updated this story. hope to see updates from u soon. thanks :)
Ms. Elizabeth chapter 35 . 7/19/2012
I just LOVE this story! It is one of the best stories I've read for a looooong time;) keep that in mind when you write, because you are an amazing author! :D
I really hope that you will update soon! I just can't wait to read how it will end, even though I don't want it to end :P
shaecarcar chapter 35 . 7/15/2012
PLEASE UPDATE! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!
bloodsub09 chapter 35 . 7/9/2012
um, i started reading this story a long time ago, and i really need to know how this ends. cuz the last chap? i really hope it doesnt end like that. so...gonna update soon? lol, looks like its been a few years...
astranger81 chapter 35 . 7/1/2012
Just started reading, and realised you havent updated in a while. Hope you start again soon.
saiton chapter 35 . 6/25/2012
it is a great story ! pls pls do finish.. its not fair to us and the story! hope you are doing well :)
anastacia92 chapter 35 . 6/24/2012
i read the story in one day!Please update!i need to know how it ends!
vickilouise chapter 35 . 6/24/2012
That's a horrible place for it to be left hanging...sad face
suzy 2010 chapter 35 . 6/21/2012
With only three chapters to go,it's such a shame that you haven't come vack to complete this story. Ok Real life calls and then you may have got some writers block happens to us all. But evry good story deserves to be completed. We can only guess that Bella realises that being with James is one big mistake and goes to find Edward. Or James gets what he wants and then dumps Bella, leaving Edward,Rose and Alice to pick up the pieces.
fallingsnow87 chapter 34 . 6/19/2012
Not sure if you're still around but I love your story and have read it soooo many times! Hopefully, maybe you'll update soonish...chow
Verysad chapter 35 . 6/10/2012
Why haven't you updated yet?
Pabot chapter 35 . 5/29/2012
I guess I'm writing this right now 'cause I want to thank you. You know, for the great happy ending I'm sure as hell you're going to make if you don't want some Pabot to come and hurt you. (; But seriously - I hope that Bella'd sonner or later see that James isn't the one she wants (and I prefer sooner). I'm curious how you're going to persuade them (and I mean E. and B.) into telling they're real feelings though.

Waiting for the next chapter.
ClaryandJace95 chapter 35 . 5/27/2012
Ohhh you said that there are three more chapters and the end! I can't wait for them. Thank you very much for this perfect story ;)
Sarah chapter 35 . 5/13/2012
Where are you, I'mwiththevampires08? We need you here!
Mina chapter 35 . 5/12/2012
When you say in your profile that you will update in May, do you say May 2012? I mean, maybe you wrote it a year ago...Please, we love your story, we need you to finish it. Thank you :)
8,702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »