Reviews for Bitter Sweet Symphony
vvply01 chapter 34 . 1/21/2012
This was one of my very first Fan fic I read, I loved it back then and I still love it. I hope you plan on finishing this story no pressure or anything. I just wanted to give you some love, because this story still has me loving you all over again. Take care, but I must say if I see an update on this one my world will stop until I finish reading it. ie: pull over at the next exit on the highway, an extra long loo break, kids sorry you are going to be late for school today.
hajsdh chapter 35 . 1/20/2012
"I promise I won't make you suffer too long" IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS! UPDATE FOR MY SANITY!
amiboo chapter 35 . 1/18/2012
Please please update this story. I'm dying over here.
Dazty chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
yes please bother. like your Rosalie
katelyn chapter 35 . 1/11/2012
Please make sure that they don't suffer too long! I love this fanfiction, seeing as its the only one I've ever read. Ever. I would love to know how it ends soon!
JeniCullen92 chapter 35 . 1/8/2012
OMGGGG! What happened with the rest of the story? This is such an amazing fic and I can't believe it hasn't updated in this long! :( Truly ended in a heartbreaking part! You're amaziing btw
Vic-Sutherland chapter 35 . 1/6/2012
heey honey.! i love completely the history

please please continue with the history... i don't know any about this amazing history, i check all the days to see if you up other chapter :/ wel anyway congrats you are a great writer.!
toxicity7 chapter 35 . 1/5/2012
you're AMAZING! ...and really pervy...but i must be a perv too because i'm reading this...anyways! i just finished reading from the beginning to the last chapter you updated! it took awhile! did i mention that you're amazing? ;D
Elisa Cullen chapter 35 . 1/4/2012
Please, continue the story, I'm spanish and I'm reading it in spanish but I would like to finish it

It's a great story, carry on with it, please
alliz chapter 35 . 12/31/2011
Where is the rest of it? Omg! Plz don't tell me it's not finished somwhere!
Adams1323 chapter 34 . 12/28/2011
I know you haven't updated in nearly 2 years but please start back up again! I'll do anything! I've been looking for ages for a story like this and it physically hurts to not know the ending! Lol PLEASE! :) x
carmisica chapter 35 . 12/28/2011
"I promise, I won't make them suffer too long…" but you are making me suffer a lot! please please please continue with the story. I will tell you my story to encourage you.

I'm from Mexico (spanish) and I know your story since it was translated in spanish, I started getting obsessed with the story and waited for uploads, but the author stops in chap 34, so I waited a long time.

I obviously know english but I prefer reading in my own language so I really waited for actualizations; but I stop and today I search your story and see that you have 1 more chapter... but I suffer more beacuse of the end of the chapter.

So please, PLEASE give me a reason for live! (ok that was a lot) but really, there are a few stories that really inspires me and enjoy and most of them are in English, and one is obviously yours, I don't want to sound corny now but I just want to capture my feelings about your story, I know that life happens and there are a lot of reason about your absence but please. I just want to say the correct words and don't bother you.

So I promise that I would read it in english from now on, but please! (I know I wrote it a lot) keep being my inspiration.
Nico Fan chapter 35 . 12/26/2011
It took me reading 29 hours straight to finish this. I love it immensely and if you do not finish it, I will enlist all the fans on the east coast and come find you and make you give us STORYTIME so we can end this 2 year long, fanfic break.

want to know the scary thing? I'm not kidding.
Nichole Cullen Pattinson chapter 35 . 12/17/2011 took me three days to read this and i get to 35 and its not done... im in tears... I do hope you finish soon...i just have to know what happens... and I hope that all is well with you/
juicybitkathy chapter 35 . 12/14/2011