Reviews for Bitter Sweet Symphony
WickedEnd chapter 35 . 3/28/2012
UPDATE! This is a fantastic story line(: I love how you've included all the characters from the book in one way or another... great job(:
Scarletbegonias915 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Never updating again? I hate When th
tissuebox chapter 35 . 3/18/2012
I hate you for not pursuing this.
Caiteexx chapter 35 . 3/13/2012
Okay so I know its been ages since you updated BUT i reeeeeeallllllllllyyyyyyyyy nee to know what happens next! Please update!
imurlover95 chapter 35 . 2/24/2012
pleaseee pleasee update this story!
India1999 chapter 35 . 2/7/2012
i am so upset, i'm going to take matters into my own hands. here is what happens next...(please forgive me)

Bella is willing to fool around with James but James wants to go all the way and he slaps Bella around until she gives up and sleeps with him. Because of the New Year's holiday there is no school for a few days and Bella stays at home in her room, often dreaming of Edward. When school resumes Rose and Alice notice that Bella is withdrawn. Edward stays away from the lunch table and biology class. After a few days Bella confides in Rose about what happened with James, Rose assures her that she will keep her secret. Later that night Rose gathers Alice, Jasper, and Emmett, she makes sure that Edward is nowhere around. Rose quickly explains to them why Bella has been behaving so differently. They are all shocked and angry - Jasper and Emmett are ready to kill James. Rose was smart enough to make sure that Edward wasn't around to hear their conversation but she wasn't thinking about George. As soon as George overheard what happened between James and Bella he rushed to Edward's room and did his best to deliver the sad news in a way kind way. Edward was furious, he doesn't know what to do first - go visit Bella or go kill James. His love for Bella wins out. He pounds on her door until she answers, he finds her looking broken and sad. Bella is very embarrassed about what happened with James, Edward assures her that James will pay for what he's done. Then Edward takes Bella's hands in his and tells her how deeply he cares for her and loves her. Edward asks Bella to give him a chance to be a real boyfriend. Bella is surprised at first, but she can see that Edward is being honest so she decides to give him a shot at being a real boyfriend. Edward does not make it home that night...

1) this was written quickly and after a few beers,

2) i am so sorry that i have overstepped my bounds,

3) i welcome anyone to e-mail me with any comments

4) i have been reading FF for a long time and i am very tired of incomplete stories !
India chapter 32 . 2/7/2012
Great chapter, looking forward to what happens next.

India
India1999 chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
I just realized that I could use some kissing lessons myself, is Edward available ?
Anushka chapter 35 . 2/2/2012
why didnt you finish the story? what kind of a person are you that you dont give the reader the ending. you should not even write.
tamii subiabre chapter 35 . 1/31/2012
mmm... bueno, soy de chile, no hablo ingles perfectmente, preferi hacerlo en español (: mm por favor por favor por favor necesito que termines esta historia :S es dolorosamente irreal cada vez que entro aqui y veo la historia sin final, llevo como un año esperandola :( por favor repondeme no importa que sea en ingles :D

si no puedes en este momente no importa, debes saber que estare esperandola (:
eb70792 chapter 35 . 1/25/2012
So I've just finished reading this story for like the third time. And its amazing and perfect and I absolutely adore it. Please please pleaseeeee update soon!
ihearttwilightmorethanu chapter 35 . 1/22/2012
Really good, please update soon!
vvply01 chapter 34 . 1/21/2012
This was one of my very first Fan fic I read, I loved it back then and I still love it. I hope you plan on finishing this story no pressure or anything. I just wanted to give you some love, because this story still has me loving you all over again. Take care, but I must say if I see an update on this one my world will stop until I finish reading it. ie: pull over at the next exit on the highway, an extra long loo break, kids sorry you are going to be late for school today.
hajsdh chapter 35 . 1/20/2012
"I promise I won't make you suffer too long" IT'S BEEN 2 YEARS! UPDATE FOR MY SANITY!
amiboo chapter 35 . 1/18/2012
Please please update this story. I'm dying over here.
8,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »