Reviews for Bitter Sweet Symphony
SassYNoleS chapter 35 . 4/13/2012
:( Poor Edward & Bella ! I Hope you decide to update !
goldseadragon chapter 35 . 4/10/2012
Oh, crap! I just got to the end and realized this wasn't finished. Dammit! I hope you come back to it. The twist with James wanting a relationship blew me away, and I'm dying to see what happens.
amanzo828 chapter 35 . 4/10/2012
Amazing story! Absoulety fell in love with an tourtured myself reading this story since its not finished. Please finish the story it's amazing!
Crazed reader chapter 35 . 3/29/2012
Omg! How could you leave it at this point for soooo long! People warned me not to start this amazing story because it was never finished... But I had to read it! Please finish it!
crimsonbeauty622 chapter 35 . 3/29/2012
your story really is amazing...

hope you will add another chapter soon.. i'm really looking forward to the ending of the story...

_
WickedEnd chapter 35 . 3/28/2012
UPDATE! This is a fantastic story line(: I love how you've included all the characters from the book in one way or another... great job(:
Scarletbegonias915 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Never updating again? I hate When th
tissuebox chapter 35 . 3/18/2012
I hate you for not pursuing this.
Caiteexx chapter 35 . 3/13/2012
Okay so I know its been ages since you updated BUT i reeeeeeallllllllllyyyyyyyyy nee to know what happens next! Please update!
imurlover95 chapter 35 . 2/24/2012
pleaseee pleasee update this story!
India1999 chapter 35 . 2/7/2012
i am so upset, i'm going to take matters into my own hands. here is what happens next...(please forgive me)

Bella is willing to fool around with James but James wants to go all the way and he slaps Bella around until she gives up and sleeps with him. Because of the New Year's holiday there is no school for a few days and Bella stays at home in her room, often dreaming of Edward. When school resumes Rose and Alice notice that Bella is withdrawn. Edward stays away from the lunch table and biology class. After a few days Bella confides in Rose about what happened with James, Rose assures her that she will keep her secret. Later that night Rose gathers Alice, Jasper, and Emmett, she makes sure that Edward is nowhere around. Rose quickly explains to them why Bella has been behaving so differently. They are all shocked and angry - Jasper and Emmett are ready to kill James. Rose was smart enough to make sure that Edward wasn't around to hear their conversation but she wasn't thinking about George. As soon as George overheard what happened between James and Bella he rushed to Edward's room and did his best to deliver the sad news in a way kind way. Edward was furious, he doesn't know what to do first - go visit Bella or go kill James. His love for Bella wins out. He pounds on her door until she answers, he finds her looking broken and sad. Bella is very embarrassed about what happened with James, Edward assures her that James will pay for what he's done. Then Edward takes Bella's hands in his and tells her how deeply he cares for her and loves her. Edward asks Bella to give him a chance to be a real boyfriend. Bella is surprised at first, but she can see that Edward is being honest so she decides to give him a shot at being a real boyfriend. Edward does not make it home that night...

1) this was written quickly and after a few beers,

2) i am so sorry that i have overstepped my bounds,

3) i welcome anyone to e-mail me with any comments

4) i have been reading FF for a long time and i am very tired of incomplete stories !
India chapter 32 . 2/7/2012
Great chapter, looking forward to what happens next.

India
India1999 chapter 16 . 2/3/2012
I just realized that I could use some kissing lessons myself, is Edward available ?
Anushka chapter 35 . 2/2/2012
why didnt you finish the story? what kind of a person are you that you dont give the reader the ending. you should not even write.
tamii subiabre chapter 35 . 1/31/2012
mmm... bueno, soy de chile, no hablo ingles perfectmente, preferi hacerlo en español (: mm por favor por favor por favor necesito que termines esta historia :S es dolorosamente irreal cada vez que entro aqui y veo la historia sin final, llevo como un año esperandola :( por favor repondeme no importa que sea en ingles :D

si no puedes en este momente no importa, debes saber que estare esperandola (:
8,738 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »