Reviews for Bitter Sweet Symphony
Adams1323 chapter 34 . 12/28/2011
I know you haven't updated in nearly 2 years but please start back up again! I'll do anything! I've been looking for ages for a story like this and it physically hurts to not know the ending! Lol PLEASE! :) x
carmisica chapter 35 . 12/28/2011
"I promise, I won't make them suffer too long…" but you are making me suffer a lot! please please please continue with the story. I will tell you my story to encourage you.

I'm from Mexico (spanish) and I know your story since it was translated in spanish, I started getting obsessed with the story and waited for uploads, but the author stops in chap 34, so I waited a long time.

I obviously know english but I prefer reading in my own language so I really waited for actualizations; but I stop and today I search your story and see that you have 1 more chapter... but I suffer more beacuse of the end of the chapter.

So please, PLEASE give me a reason for live! (ok that was a lot) but really, there are a few stories that really inspires me and enjoy and most of them are in English, and one is obviously yours, I don't want to sound corny now but I just want to capture my feelings about your story, I know that life happens and there are a lot of reason about your absence but please. I just want to say the correct words and don't bother you.

So I promise that I would read it in english from now on, but please! (I know I wrote it a lot) keep being my inspiration.
Nico Fan chapter 35 . 12/26/2011
It took me reading 29 hours straight to finish this. I love it immensely and if you do not finish it, I will enlist all the fans on the east coast and come find you and make you give us STORYTIME so we can end this 2 year long, fanfic break.

want to know the scary thing? I'm not kidding.
Nichole Cullen Pattinson chapter 35 . 12/17/2011
awww...it took me three days to read this and i get to 35 and its not done... im in tears... I do hope you finish soon...i just have to know what happens... and I hope that all is well with you/
juicybitkathy chapter 35 . 12/14/2011
its been almost two yrs since an update : (
odair-cresta chapter 35 . 12/9/2011
SandPrincess13 chapter 35 . 12/9/2011
Well I dont know what to say. I loved each word of this story but I was so sad when I realized you did not end it... If you ever update... I ensure you that I WILL read. :D
it'skindofafunnystory chapter 35 . 12/8/2011
Pleaseeeeee please update!
jupiter2005 chapter 35 . 12/4/2011
great story so far i have enjoyed reading it i just hope that bella and edward can get through this and work this out. update soon.
aycaoner chapter 35 . 12/3/2011
are you going to continue writing? plz do this story is really cool and I want to know what happens next...
emoellie42396 chapter 35 . 11/30/2011
I love james:)
melanie946 chapter 35 . 11/29/2011
Where's chapter 36, I mean you just endes it with a huge cliffhanger!
Genny024 chapter 35 . 11/24/2011
WOW! I just began reading this story.. Its so amazing! But I need to know who it ends! I really hope you finish this story and soon.
lovinghunter chapter 35 . 11/22/2011
This story is absolutely amazing! U have to update soon, pretty please? I can't wait till the next update
Crazybee3 chapter 35 . 11/6/2011
Oh boy, You've made them wait 22 months give or take! That sucks for them... And me...

I hope you are well and I also hope you plan on continuing :)

Poor Edward. He seems crushed.

I really like your story. Thanks!
8,711 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »