Reviews for Bitter Sweet Symphony
Katiekrm chapter 29 . 7/3/2011
One of the hottest Twilight fanfic scenes of all time!
EmptyMessages chapter 35 . 7/2/2011
Won't make use suffer for too long? It has been over a year. I'm sad this will probably never be finished. Sigh.
Megmurex chapter 35 . 6/30/2011
Wow, i am so loving your story. I note your last update was 01/13/2010, are you still going to continue with the story?
lucky cullen chapter 35 . 6/29/2011
Oh, God, my poor Edward, please dear Teresa, I'm joining the fans of BSS, asking you, in the most humble way, to continue this beautiful story... pretty, pretty please!
lucky cullen chapter 32 . 6/28/2011
O.M.G. super halloween bash chapter... the costumes are amazing, and you wrote everything so well, you must be somehow related to your own Alice... you're truly amazing!
lucky cullen chapter 30 . 6/28/2011
awesome 69! It felt so good to see Edward jealous about Jacob, he even made her a hickie, like marking his territory.. It was good, also, the 69 was a first for both of them, I liked it when he said: "It's always been a wham, bam, thank you ma'am sort of deal with the girls I've been with", so funny.. But you got me at: "you come first".
Fate Lowe chapter 35 . 6/27/2011
Just finished rereading this wonderful story of yours and was just wondering if you planned on ever continuing it or not. If you are I cannot wait. If you already have and just haven't posted it here. I'd love to know where I can find it. If you aren't then I'm gonna be sad.
lucky cullen chapter 29 . 6/27/2011
Mind blowing chapter!
lucky cullen chapter 28 . 6/27/2011
Ay caramba, pobre Bella, I had lots of fun reading this chapter, I like that edward apologize, and I'm glad Bella can be sexy and feisty, when it is the right time... the song is one of my favorites, also...
lucky cullen chapter 26 . 6/27/2011
my wonderful writer, you did good redeeming Bella, and in

Edward's name, thank you ! º*º
lucky cullen chapter 25 . 6/27/2011
My lovely, thank you for letting clumsy Bella had her first blowjob experience, and I guess biting Edward was something to expect from her... I really love the conversation between Edward and James... priceless!
Twilightextremist12305465 chapter 35 . 6/27/2011
ugh I hate when I find a GREAT story and the aunthor doesn't update :(
lucky cullen chapter 24 . 6/27/2011
The date, LOL, it was just hilarious, thank you for writing this!
lucky cullen chapter 23 . 6/26/2011
Ah, my lovely, reading this story makes me wish that I had a good sex teacher like Edward, and that he got attached with me lesson by lesson...
lucky cullen chapter 22 . 6/26/2011
You're such a great writer and I love you... so wonderful chapter!
8,733 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »