Reviews for Bitter Sweet Symphony
Guest chapter 35 . 3/27/2013
please,please finish this story im in tears here
Gi chapter 35 . 3/23/2013
I am still waiting :(
fatpotatoe chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
This is getting hot. More!
ese.ce chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
can't wait to an update
TeamMee9331 chapter 35 . 3/9/2013
Update soon!
miamia50 chapter 35 . 3/7/2013
I fell in love with this story! I really want this story to end well. I feel like my heart got broken along with Edward
Guest chapter 35 . 3/3/2013
seriously thats it...i came bk on this site thinking you have updated but u have not...isn't this bella and edward love story? therefore, no matter how difficult it is for edward to get bella, in the end that what should happened so, u need to continue...(Good Luck)
maphie chapter 35 . 3/3/2013
Waiting with bated breath for an update. Since there hasn't been one in 3 years I may need to imagine the ending. Good story. Hot!
zdra8351 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Cant wait for more
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
,,,
SweetCaroline16 chapter 35 . 2/20/2013
Wow :O I am so glad I read the note on your profile before I started this story! Otherwise, I think I might have went off the deep end with you for leaving poor Edward here. Though, I have to admit, I like the concept of Jacob as his mentor, of sorts. I really enjoy your writing style and am interested to see how this story ends. Please update as soon as humanly possible :)
Trouble and she knows it chapter 35 . 2/19/2013
OMFG I really hope you continue this!
viivii alice chapter 35 . 2/18/2013
i love your history
mycoolbowtie chapter 35 . 2/9/2013
Please please please don't say you've discontinued this story? Its one of my favourite all human storied EVER! I know its been two years or something but please update soon?
whatarefilms chapter 35 . 2/8/2013
AHH! I just got to rereading this and you have made them suffer for too long. I understand though, life gets in the way and you can't update as often. I really wanted to curse but I'm a nice person. Anyway, hope you eventually finish fic. It's really good and you're a great writer. I hope you're putting that talent to good use.
8,720 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »