Reviews for Bitter Sweet Symphony
TeamKristen4U chapter 35 . 2/5/2013
WHERE'S CHAPTER 36?! :D
simbaraja chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I wanted to read this because of allt he rave about how good the story is but since u never finished it n prob never will...whats the point right? Ill just one of the others thats hungry waiting to find out what happends so...with that said i just wont!
Penguins.lovely0 chapter 35 . 1/22/2013
Ok so I read this frking fanfic in one day ,I was completely addicted ,so I am asking you - no BEGGING you to pleasee continue with the story! Cmon PLEASE! It's just amazing ,really
Shinpi-no-Flame chapter 35 . 1/20/2013
blergh - I hate when I do this... come into an incomplete story so far through that when I hit the end of the latest chapter I've become so accustomed to the next one just being there and now I have to wait ( hooked, lined and sinkered on this story though ) (and yes I know sinkered isn't a real word - lol)
vetteqld chapter 35 . 1/19/2013
i'm loving the stoory when will you finish it?
Guest chapter 35 . 1/17/2013
Oh My Gosh! You can't just leave it there! Please, you've got to continue! I love were your going with this and I' d really love to read the rest of this story as I'm sure others would agree with me. Pleases don't leave this story unfinished. It would be a shame if that would happen.
Ghyi chapter 35 . 1/7/2013
I'm not usually like this but I need to let some steam out
FOR FUCKS SAKE!
WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!
JUST FINISH THE GODDAMN STORY OR GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT FOR YOU!
WHY THE FUCK HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED IN OVER TWO FUCKING YEARS!

Ahum...
Anyway, good story, please update quickly
NPattz chapter 35 . 1/4/2013
Loving your work, and looking forward to Edward claiming his girl.
Natattatack chapter 35 . 12/29/2012
I don't know if you plan on finishing this story because it's been forever since an update has been posted. This was one of my favourites on fan fiction and I hope you can close up this story I would LOVE to hear the ending.
fireagate chapter 33 . 12/27/2012