Reviews for Business Man
Alexandra is not a ninja chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
lolololololololololol!
DattebayoUrie01 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
So...they made up? hehehe..

R&R if you will - s/4608424/1/Koibito
HanaNaruLight chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
YOSH! I Never get bored with pervy SASU! haha
Saphena chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wow :3 I worship you! This has got to be one of the bestest stories I've ever read! I wuvvv the Perv!Sasuke and the Innocent!Naruto XD So cute and hot... and sexy! ) Keep on writing!
Nautical.Empress chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
My GOD TTTT I found this story again after so many years...Damn, I just wanted to tell you how wonderfully awesome it was! I wanted to know what happens after the whole sex thing and how Naruto felt but I am assuming he is happy, that they both are!
Rei Uta chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Kami... Sasuke's personality changes almost every new story... The only thing that remains the same is his perverticness... Oh well... The gravitational room thingy sounds really cool! I wan one! XD
666snoopy chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Businessman Sasuke is always awesome and Naruto as his secretary (temp in this case) makes it all the more awesome! Great, lovely story!
AnimePrincess47 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
that was hot and cute at the same time great job _
Stavi chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I LOVE IT!
Gothic Anime Lover chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I LOVED IT! Sasuke was very in character to me. Naruto just has that powerful an affect on him. X3

The anti-gravity/gravity control bracelets were awesome!
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
yes sasuke uchiha you are a sick man and we love you for it! i loved the part where suigetsu and juugo were kidnapping naurto! that was so funny! plus i love a tough 'i can kill you so easily' naruto when no one thinks he is. fantastic hot oneshot!
Visual Kei-S chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
"Naruto looked at it and Juugo continued to hold him up. I expected another outburst as Naruto stared at the cuff.

But well...he just stared.

And stared.

...

...

And stared.

And stared...

"That's actually pretty cool." Naruto said, twisting around it and examining it some more.

I sighed. "Left wrist." and the same thing happened, except Naruto didn't take it so obliviously well this time."

FUCKING, this part was just one of the most hilarious things I have ever read!

xx

Damn great!
ch3rryphr34k chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
for all you wrote, :bows: brava, brava. freaking genius piece of work so stop wringing your hands dear, because it rocks hardcore. mag job on the movement, and your staid in character for sasuke, nicely done. great job. bravo.
narutolovesme chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
i loved this one its so sweet
frndshiponfire chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
good job. kind of confusing but good. i loved it. :) wonderful job!