Reviews for The Nargles Made Me Do It
Chuni Luni chapter 3 . 1/25
OMG I'M CRYING!
Fanfiction Renaissance chapter 10 . 1/21/2014
Okay, I like your most of your stories, but I have to say this. Autism may be a genetic defect, but it is not a life threatening one. Autism is a mental defect that stunts one's social growth and can sometimes be correlated with one's intellectual growth. It is treatable with early intervention and an IEP(Individualized Education Plan). Those with autism can often times throw temper tantrums for seemingly asinine reasons(the cup was blue and not red or you messed up their line of toy cars), can have language development delays, intellectual delays, emotional delays, problems with intimacy(they often cried when being held as babies), and various other small symptoms. So, to clarify autism isn't a lethal disorder. I like your stories, but please do some research into a disease or anything like it, such as in fight sequences and applying physics to how it plays out, before talking about it.
Coriandergirl chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
I don't know why, but I always feel the need to inform the author when they've made me cry-as you have with Out Through the Curtain. If I were a less lazy reviewer, your inbox would be inundated with my comments, but as it is, I hope you take this review to encompass my general awe and love of and for your writing. I find myself dreading the ends of your stories-only because I so do not want them to end. While i may be just another glowing review for you, I just had to deposit my own two cents...

To sum myself up: you rock, I love you, I'm addicted to your writing, etc...
Jemennuie chapter 7 . 1/14/2010
I don't actually think this was that gross, because the slash pairing was done so mildly. It's interesting the way you portray Sirius; him being overly innocent is almost endearing.
Jemennuie chapter 2 . 1/14/2010
Haha, the ending to this was absolutely hilarious. I think you capture both Dudley's and Petunia's characters well (especially with your word choice).
Kinoshita Kristanite chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
Epic. I love it. I had an idea, but... The ending was made of win. I couldn't decide if it was AU or not as I read, because it just MESHES so well. It's a great take, and Harry gets to have a good childhood. Win-win. :)
The Magic Bringer chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
I adore this take on my challenge, it's brilliant. Great job!
Erroneously chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
This is a fascinating idea - I really like the concept that this is how magical society keeps those raised in the Muggle world out of the way of the government, which has an annoying tendency to notice when people stop coming to school before the age of 16.
Khaak chapter 10 . 9/22/2009
Only problem with this is that the Dursley's would be able to afford to put Harry in intensive care.

With Harry being underage and whatnot the NHS should take care of his treatment.

Otherwise, interesting plot bit!
zemblanity chapter 8 . 4/26/2009
nice nice

I totally didn't see that ending n_n
Kokou chapter 7 . 11/7/2008
*shudders* Sick and wrong! Sick and wrong!

I have to admit, you did a very good portrayal of the events leading up to Sirius's incarceration. I could totally see it happening like that (minus the whole Sirius and Peter being lovers thing, anyway).
Shuna chapter 7 . 11/4/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!I loved it! You actually made me belive this pair one second. I wonder if anyone could make a Padfoot/Wormtail mpreg fic, so we could have all of these cute rat grims... HAHAHAHAHA! (I apologize if I scarred you for life, I really need some food right now and a hungry Shuna is a mad Shuna so... :)
Araceil chapter 6 . 11/3/2008
It always did irritate me when everyone always made Draco out to be some kind of moron. He isn't, if he was then why was he Harry's main 'rival' the whole time? He's a slytheirn for christ sakes, he's cunning and smart but not evil and retarded.
Araceil chapter 5 . 11/3/2008
heehee, poor Sirius. And I have to ask, aside from two scenes where Remus and chocolate are mentioned - where does everyone get his addiction from? ah well I don't care. It makes for entertainment. XDD
WuHaoNi chapter 3 . 10/25/2008
Very nice characterization of Sirius. Well written, and a nice look at how his incarceration has shaped him. You show a really interesting side of him. And I loved the beginning, about his escape from Azakaban. Definitely the best out of these four vignettes. :)