Reviews for What Hurts the Most
Debbie White chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
that was so sad but good
Jen chapter 6 . 1/5/2010
Awesome Story!

I think Edward and the rest of the vampires and werewolfs should live...

NO ONE KILLS RENESEMEE!

LOL

...bye?
SomeStrangeDay chapter 6 . 7/25/2009
wow! that is so good yet SO SAD!
ajskfjaierj chapter 5 . 6/5/2009
AMAZING JOB ALI!...glad u kept writting and i wish Edward wasnt dead...I wanted him to some how be brought back.
emmieeann chapter 5 . 6/4/2009
i liked this kind of, but, i didn't want edward to die!i thought maybe he'd get back up, but they just dumped him into the fire! my hope for the ending is bella dies and is reunited with her loved ones. or somehow in someway she can bring her family back to life.

-Emilie/Pixie Dear.
emmieeann chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
that was awesome i loved it! this is a really interesting though ive never though about if the volturi decided to attack, it just never crossed my mind. very interesitng idea and great story! i love it :D :D

-Emilie/Pixie Dear.
jrprose20 chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
Very nice. I am intrested in seeing what happens with Jacob and Reneseme, I am also intrested in what happened in the battle, you know who survived.

Keep the story going.
Maybe it's not my weekend chapter 4 . 6/2/2009
very good i cant wait to see what happens next. do you could write it one of the cullens POV? could you include Alice and Jasper?
Hale Yes chapter 3 . 11/4/2008
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg! write more! gr!

you captured jacob's personality so well! -narrows eyes- you aren't secretly jacob are you?

ne way, i would love to see an alternate end to BD (i was one of those ppl who was disappointed there was no battle scene T_T) lol

but yah, plz write more.

you're one of the few ppl that could do it justice _
rosalie123 chapter 3 . 10/29/2008
U HAVE TO WRITE MORE! OMG DONT STOP AT A PART LIKE THAT!:'( PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HURRY AND WRITE MORE! (only cuz its like relly really really GOOD!)

ttyl

rosalie123
TwiHard24 chapter 3 . 10/17/2008
really curious to see how this turns out if you write more. Thanks for reading my story (Ali or Alisha idk) it was if you can't beat'em join'em. i put up a new chapter on that but i'm trying to reveiw for everyone who reveiwed for me. really like it so far.
SeeMyEvil chapter 3 . 10/2/2008
Ok, I know how stressful SATs can be. I'm sure you'll pull through! Write soon!
Julsgracie chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Nice job, I read both chapters. You did all the characters very realisticly-Jacob's POV is great. Good job.
Ninja.At.Heart chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
Awesome story. Hope you can write soon again. Update and stuff. I like this story so far keep up the sweet work.

~Apollo~
Alice'sTwin chapter 2 . 9/23/2008
Eh, no! Cliffy! *pouts* meany! No, I'm just kidding, I really like this...I forgot it was in Jacob's POV, so I was confused for a while, but then I got it...OMG I love Edward! Sorry, sugar rush again..*Deep breath*