Reviews for And Then the Heroes Came Along
lucidscreamer chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
I think I love you. And if it weren't coming up a thunderstorm and forcing me to get offline, I would gush over how much I adore this fic.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
This was hilarious! I loved Batman's reaction to the Bat-nipples! And Rodney's reaction to the show being cancelled! I love Batman and Rodney, and to see the two get to hang out was awesome! Great fic!
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
That was probably funnier than anything else Stargate-related I've read all week. Good lord! Far too amazing. Man, that was great.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I had so many comments as I was reading but all that I have left now is...Awesome! I loved it! Great work. Very funny, and I enjoyed the conclusion. I probably laughed the hardest when Teyla suggested the heroes could help out and everyone glared at her for not caring about the comics. It cracked me up. OH, and I just felt sad when John was reflecting on...well, Batman reflecting. I'm a bigger Batman than Superman fan, so I loved that scene. Anyhow, great story. Adding to Favorites for sure.
Amazing Bluie chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I didn't like the shower sex parts and I thought the "comics no longer existing" thing was a bit ridiculous. Other than that, though, I LOVED IT! That was hilarious! I'm hoping you do a sequel of some sort. PLEASE!

Sorry. But I really enjoyed this story. Anyways, where can I find the cover image you mentioned?
halfbreedcreature chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
God. This is THE most hilarious thing I have read. Ever. And with the amount of reading I do... Well, that's saying something. Seriously, I was giggling like the slightly insane teenager that I am. Excellent work, keep it up!

... Please?

...

Pretty please with a ZPM on top?

...

Lord, it is way too late for me to be reviewing...
Super-girl-straight-from-hell chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
OMG!

...LOL! ... No really OUT LOUD!

Many times!

The greatest funny story I have ever read. The comic book good-ness was so so so AWESOME!

Thankyou.

I LOVED IT ... But maybe because I got the jokes?

Can we please have an X-men squeal?

Main suggestions - Logan, Remmy (Because of the accent), Bobby and Beast(because Ronon could try and kill him or something by accident! and he's BLUE!)
thefuturemrsweasley chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
this was hysterical-i've never watched stargate before but my friend sent me a link to this story because she thought i would be amused by and i definitely was. this was well-written and funny to boot.
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
This story made my geeky, comic-book-loving heart swoon. Everyone's interactions were so perfect. There were so many amazing little moments from Alfred liking Stargate to Bruce being able to see the Nightwing and Robin comics. (Luckily they didn't tell him that Joker had his own title back in the '70's or he might have thrown a fit;) I loved Zelenka telling him to tell his sons he loved them and Chuck worshipping Superman from afar. Just absolutely perfect. I loved every bit of it.
welsh-nikki chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I haven't laughed so much since the show was cancelled.

I wish I could see McKay's face when Ronon says:

“McKay, if you don’t stop whining I’m gonna go Batman on your ass,” Ronon warned. “You had your fifteen minutes of naked shower sex on TV and now they’re over. Deal.”

And I couldn't stop laughing at John's comment:

“I could be the Man of Steel Abs and you could be the Caked Crusader.”

Now I'm just going to find a nice quiet corner where I can contemplate 15 minutes of McKay shower sex...

er, do reviews have to be certificate K, because if they do I am in soo much trouble?
bailey1ak chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
That was the coolest idea for a story ever. That wa so much fun! Having SGA be a spin-off in their universe that is cancelled was perfect. I bet that was a blast to write!
RodneyIsGodney chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
The Caked Crusader...LMAO!

...fighting for Cake, ZPM's and the Pegasus way...Double LMAO!

Great story! Loved it! Also loved how you included the cancelling of SGA...sad as it is...
Donnie-o chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
HOLY CRAP! I thought you did a tremendous job at staying true to the characters, and I mean ALL Of the characters, including batmand and superman. I loved how you made it so that I could very easily hear the different inflections in all of their voices in what they said and everything. GOOD JOB!

On that note, however, I was reading to my little sister before I had read the whole way through, and when I got to the shower tv sex part, I did have to edit a little... it was a little bothersome, but hey on the whole FIVE THOUSAND THUMBS UP!

!

~Donnie-o~
SpaceMonkeyGal chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I really liked this story. My co-workers kept on giving me funny looks because I laughed out loud so many times.
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
OMG - hysterical and SO clever! Love it!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »