Reviews for Nobody's Home
babybaby15 chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
I love your story and would love for u to countion writing it
twilight fan 162394 chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
i dont like this sequel changr it please
Chaerinnie chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
nice!
duhastMichZwielicht chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
I love this series so much. Please, finish Nobody's Home. You're a great writer.
Cecil.B.93 chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
Hey, i just wanted to say that i think this is a great story so far. I don't know what you went through, but it would be awesome if you continued! i understand if you don't though b/c i just went through a hard time too and couldn't do much.

Hope everything is or gets better.

denise marie cullen chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
im sorry that your having a bad time. i hope everything works out for you. i also hope you might get a chance to finish this story. your stories are great.
Harmony'sDancer chapter 7 . 8/7/2009
plz finish. i luv this story. ur a talented writer and i bet people want u to complete this story also. plz?
princess1996 chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
aww...

hav fun:)
Werewolvesrock chapter 7 . 4/24/2009
Oh that's awesome! I'm glad i loved your stories!
TheCullensareAwesome chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
IM still a fan! :D
ILoveMormonBoys chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
Kate,

I'm so proud of you! I'm always here for you! :) Thanks for coming back to finish this story! :)

I love you!

Sher
Manda Random chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
Wow! I would read your stories FOR SURE if you were to work on finishing them. So, thankyou in advance if you do work on these. I'll be very happy and I hope to read something from you soon!
Belle95 chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
Wow. That was so so sweet. You are really talented and I love reading all of your stories. I'm glad you may continue to write a few...Belle
ME chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
OMG! KATE!

ok so my day has sucked out the ass. but you have NO clue how much this has made my day better. thank you kate.

and p.s.- why didnt you say something about me :(

i love you kate. :)
claireo chapter 6 . 4/12/2009
even though i wish you wouldn't stop writing your fan fiction, i just wanted you to know that i respect your decision. and i hope you find your passion, good luck (: