Reviews for For the Fairest
Lilliane Neilla chapter 1 . 7/10/2019
Oh my gods this is just awesome ! xD
(and I don't care that it's more than 10 years old ...)
A Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
I've been trying to write this review for a while now, but I haven't been able to put things into words, so forgive the mess.
That said, this may be my favourite Yugioh fic of all time. You took Classical Mythology and Yugioh, two of my favourite things, and mixed them beautifully. Add in wonderful characterisation and focus on my favourite characters, and you'll have the start of what makes this so great. Of course, it's all tied together with a delightful sense of humour.
There's more to it, but I can't describe it, so allow me just to say that this is amazing. Thank you so much for this!
Scarpaw chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Oh my god oh my god oh my god. This is just too funny! I loved it! It was so freaking hilarious! This was just too funny It's so awesome and stuffs! I just love this whole thing!

~Paw-Chan Signing Out
The Quote Bandit chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
God (no pun intended), but I love this.

Like, seriously.

I'm just going to keep repeating myself if this comment continues.

Dang...

D
ylc chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
Hi!

Well, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed reading this little one-shot, you writte quite well and it was kinda funny...

Nice work!
darkrunner chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Now why couldn't ALL of the Iliad be like this? XD Oh, that was funny. One question, though. Who's Mai's "somewhat rabbit-obsessed" husband?
Cheeky-eyes chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
_ Major love! I can't think of much else to say. Just major love! Awesome fic! I love it! The Ancient Greek reference, the casual insert of shotshipping. Just awesome! A very well written! I can feel the gush but eh. I love it! It's going to be hard to vote, but this brillience might have just swayed me. Very nice!

Good luck!

Cya
Darleneartist chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
HI Shadow,

This is such a blast. I loved it. Seto eats the apple and the problem of the apple is gone. Seto must have enjoyed his time with Yami while Anzu was away too.

Smart Seto. I loved the idea of Bakura hidding in a pot. I loved the idea of him being Yami's messenger as well. I found this funny and enjoyable as well.

I hope you win this because your one shots are so great and I thank you for writting this little jem for us fans to read.

Darleneartist.
Sakura Takanouchi chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
This is genius! I am very familiar with the mythological inspiration of this story, and I believe you've modernized it and set it to fit this story very nicely. It was funny, too! Good job!

Sakura Takanouchi
jm chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
HAHA! that was the greatest version of the judgment of paris ever
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
HE ATE THE APLE! xDD AHAHA.

This was *lovely*, 'ai, nothing less than what I expected from you. Wonderful. I'm very proud.
Silver Hunteress chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Lol this was great. I adored the ending.
JewelValentine chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
This is probably the most adorable AU that I've ever read. Bravo!

Thanks for the fantastic read!