Reviews for The Legacy Of Terabithia
SickeningSum86 chapter 16 . 8/8
Absolutely beautiful. An amazing story. Great work!
iron.exe chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
This was such a beautiful story. I almost wish it could have gone on forever. I totally fell in love with Leslie and Jamie.
G01den Unicorn 11 chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
So glad I found this! Beautiful. Makes me want to cry all over again...
anonymouse chapter 16 . 3/2/2012
I have to admit that I'm not too crazy about all the lovey-dovey moments in the story. But! I love the part about the legacy of Terabithia. That's exactly how I always felt about Terabithia whenever I read it, and I love that you wrote a story about it. Keep on writing.
sarlovesoccer chapter 16 . 6/22/2011
Very wonderful, I didn't want it to end. Mabe a sequal?

Thanks!
Penguinboy2 chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
I like this kid. Pink Floyd FTW
rqqwe chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I really liked Jamie and Leslie being together, it was so sweet. I really would like it if you would write a continuation of the story, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one whou'd love that.
D Mason chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Good story I loved it.

Just a few things in the last chapt.

You should have said Jessie said etc instead of Dad said, Mom said etc.

In one place you did not say who was talking so it was a little hard to read.

There was a loose end. It was not revealed why Leslie was scared of Terabitha before meeting Jamie.

A flash back to when Jessie took his daughter to Terabithia would have been good in the story.

Good writing style. You did and excellent job.
emily in the glass chapter 16 . 5/31/2009
PERFECT.
thetinyelf chapter 16 . 5/25/2009
This is such a beautiful and well written story. I love it so much , Leslie and Jamie are wonderful characters. I'm so glad I found this story , it's... perfect. I cried at the end , happy tears of course.

You have a wonderful talent for writing , keep it up!
crystalmemories chapter 13 . 5/25/2009
Wow..I like your story it was really cute...its like i want to draw them out sometime...
MaxCullen-Whitlock chapter 16 . 5/24/2009
OMYGOD I LOVE IT! Ch. 15-16 made me cry. This is way better than the original. YOU ARE AMAZING!
MaxCullen-Whitlock chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
damn its good. i think its better than the real book
MadTom chapter 16 . 5/19/2009
An excellent ending to an excellent story. This goes on my Favorites list. I'm sorry to see it end, and I certainly hope this won't be your last BtT fanfic.
G-Matt chapter 16 . 5/19/2009
Oh, my gosh! The final chapter was so wonderful, so touching, so perfect!

You have done a great job writing this fanfic, Wordsmith! Two thumbs up! Thank you!