Reviews for Afterwards
Doot-de-doot chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I'm so wonderfully thrilled to read good Sacred Stones fiction. I rather like your take on Tana.
leradny chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
I enjoy the lack of tension in this piece (um, besides Innes-but I don't think he will ever relax so yeah). I also loved how mellowed Tana was without being bland or out of character.

And I don't have anything to say, except this was a wonderful piece and I hope you write more along the same lines.
Drakaine chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Nice, I enjoyed this. Its great seeing a TanaxCormag fic out there. Good job. :]
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Really pretty, a nice calm sequel to your other fic. Cormag/Tana happens to be one of my favorite couples yet they are so underrated. I'm just glad that someone decided to write about them. I really hope to see more fics for them though. *puppy eyes*

Loved it,

ECP
Kaze1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
THIS WAS A AWSOME STORY! the writing was verry injoyable and grate! i feel in love on the frist 3 sentaces. i am tottaly jelous and hope to be this good..the plot was a 100% what you cal:short but sweet!

big ass kudoss!
SIGF chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
Aw, I really loved this. First, you write beautifully. Second, I just loved how you portrayed the relationship between Tana and Cormag. It was very sweet without being unbearably saccharine. Third, I liked all the extras you put in... like the Tana/Innes talk, and the hints at other pairings and their kids and their kids pairings :).

The Tana/Cormag stuff was my favorite though, because I just love that two. Thanks for writing a fic for them.
Guety chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I can't believe I hadn't read this till now. This fandom needs more Tana/Cormag love. Awesome work.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Very nice. I like the section about Joshua's and Innes/L'Arachel's kids, it shows just how much everyone's aged if their kids are marrying off, lol. And Cormag and Tana were so sweet together and I loved their banter. Whenever I get their ending I always imagine they eventually lived happily ever after. I suck. XD

But most of all I liked how you wrote Tana and Innes's interaction. So many fics portray them as Innes being a stern jackass and Tana being bratty and rebellious, it's refreshing to see the "you drive me crazy but I do actually love you" vibe their A support portrays. The end of the first part made me laugh out loud, too.