Reviews for Honesty
Crystalzap chapter 18 . 10/4
not that this isn't interesting but what about everything that happened in the episodes, like how Clark found out everything and if Clark is a freshman which you said in one of the chapters why is he sixteen? freshmen are normally 14 unless held back which Clark wouldn't have been
Okay, you gotta forgive me for this pun, but come on, Fruits, eating fruits... Teeheehee. I can say that cause I'm a fruit, a big one... Teeheehee.
I'm sighing in bliss at how smoothly this romantic Clex fiction is flowing.
Ummm, anybody out there in fanfiction land wanna gather up a lynch mob and then head over to Metropolis so we can string up that soulless bastard Lionel Luthor?! We can record on this epic event on DVD, so it can we enjoyed over and over by any and all takers.
I do so adore Lex romancing the *hopefully* love of his life with such understated care and class. I hope we have one or both of our young hunks clad in a skintight speedo to thus enjoy the favour of the pool that Lex mentioned his abode was located near.
Mitch82 chapter 18 . 3/31/2009
I love it! Interesting stuff you have going here with the new developments on Clark's blood. And don't think I didn't notice Clark's excellent rapport with the dogs. Something going on there? Huh? Huh? ;)

I hope there is more to come. I know, I'm really one to talk about updating... But I hope you update. :D
Scared-of-the-dark chapter 18 . 12/8/2008
This was great. I love the story line, the way you've used the blood is genius. I hope to see more chapters soon.
RogueMarieL chapter 18 . 4/23/2008
This is so awesome! *Smile* I can't wait for more!

TCfan30 chapter 18 . 12/6/2007
OMG this is an amazing story! you have to post more realy soon!
Dream's Abyss chapter 18 . 12/2/2007
Hey, this is great. I had once started reading this story, but then lost it around the time chapter 12 or 13 was up. I'm glad I found it again.
Slashbaby chapter 18 . 12/1/2007
I really love this story! Im glad you put up a new chapter. I hope your next update is soon! Its cool how your having lex descover his blood stuff about the sun and things. keep writing its a great story. Im looking forward to Clarks parents finding out that Lex knows everything.
irat chapter 18 . 11/30/2007
am really happy about the new chapter .
Dnic5 chapter 17 . 3/26/2007
I like it and hope that you update soon.
SuperNCIS05 chapter 17 . 3/3/2007
Love the story. It is really great story. Hope you will update it sometime.
insanechildfanfic chapter 17 . 12/22/2006