Reviews for On The Cusp
InMourningForAthelstan chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Harhar chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Aww, little Faramir is lovely :D

Please write more of these; so short but so touching!
BM originally chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
That was a very nice little piece! You've really got a talent for writing, and I love your view of Middle Earth! (and since I love Faramir the best, I am delighted to find another new story about him!) Your Imrahil is a very wise, caring man-exactly how I've always pictured him and why he's a hero to me!

Thanks so much for sharing it!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
A wonderful story. Very well written. At times it is moving and at times it is charming. Nice charaterisation all round (as usual!).

Hugs,

Sarah xx
Susan W chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Yay! You made my day end nicely with your young Faramir tale. There has been a derth of Fara tales on FF net lately, so it was great to check tonight and finally see something (even a young Fara tale) new from you. :) :)

Aww! I loved it! Poor kid! Nothing comes easy for Fara, but, it has also made him tougher than most. He just has to work harder at everything.

I love how Imrahil kept pushing at Fara until the youth finally released his pent up anger and Imrahil gets his answer as to why Fara has been misbehaving. Everyone needs an Uncle Imrahil! Your characterization of him is excellent. :) :)

snicker! I love how Fara had to include a couple of books to his pack when he "ran away".

I would love to read more about his and Bori's adventures in Dol Amroth as youths. ;) :)

Thanks for writing! More soon, please!
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
A nice, long, angsty fic. I enjoyed it. A couple of tiny grammar mistakes, but that's just about it. Your characterization was well done.

~Calenlass
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Wonderful little story, I can easily see poor Faramir not having an easy time being a teenager... The teenage years are hard enough when you have supporting family around you, and much worse when you don't.