Reviews for The Last Three Weeks
Guest chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
This is child abuse. I don't know why so many people are lauding you with praise for this story. Your Snape is abusive and beyond brittle.
Calmzone1 chapter 17 . 9/6/2014
hope you get the chance to finish it one day. :)
hpsslily chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
Plz update!
NYCUtopia chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
I hope this story isn't entirely abandoned. I've been enjoying it so far.
lilyflower101 chapter 17 . 12/21/2013
stupid snape. he shouldn't have punished harry for saying Voldemort's name. harry did nothing wrong. great chapter. i cant wait for the next chapter. thank you so much for writing. :)
d1x1lady chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
Great story! Love your writing.
missgsmith51 chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
Conangse, I am a great fan of many of the HP fanfics and just found your story this afternoon, as I was checking the "favorites" of another author whose stories I like. I have really enjoyed The Last Three Weeks as far as you have taken it, but I am greatly disappointed to see that you have not updated it in over a year. I sincerely hope this does not mean you have completely abandoned it.

I appreciate how difficult it is to find time to write when one is in university. I am a newly retired English language arts teacher, and during my 27 years in the classroom, I rarely found time to do much more than plan lessons and grade essays. I would, however, encourage you to finish your story. You have done a wonderful job thus far, and I am dying to know where you ultimately take these two battered souls. I have bookmarked your story and will be checking periodically to see if you have begun updating. (Doesn't that just sound like an English teacher?) Just know that at least one new fan is excited for you to continue.

I would have sent this as an email or PM, but I had to reregister, and I am not allowed to send PMs just yet, I suppose.

missgsmith51
Live.Laugh.Love.Listen.Music chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
I really, really like this, which I honestly quite surprising since I don't usually enjoy this kind of plot line. So well done! There are a few places where you've missed out punctuation, but it doesn't alter the flow of the story that much and the characterisation of Snape and Harry generally makes up for it - I especially like how you are writing Harry.
Are you still working on this? I understand totally if you are too busy to write just now - I'm going through exams at the moment and haven't been able to write for ages, so I know what it's like! I hope you do get a chance to continue this!
LLLLM
TotalOtaku07 chapter 17 . 5/14/2013
Pls post an update soon.
PhoenixMirror27414 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Very interesting beginning, I must admit I am very intrigued, poor Ron is going to have a LOT of questions for Harry
Elless chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
Love this story! Update soon!
Gladoo89 chapter 17 . 9/28/2012
So far I like a lot this story! :)
Severus is hard on Harry about Voldemort's name. I thought he would have "soaped" Harry's mouth for swearing and putting him in time out (even if at twelve it's WAY too embarassing...!) for disobedience.
I don't get why ex-Death Eaters (as Voldie still hasn't come back) want to hurt so badly Harry, but well Severus is here to protect him! :p
GarnetMonsoon chapter 17 . 7/13/2012
Interesting story. I like how they don't instantly start to like one another. I'm curious to see where this will lead!
MandyBurke76 chapter 17 . 7/1/2012
good story . i look forward to reading more
Weller4ever chapter 17 . 6/11/2012
Great story so far! Looking forward to reading more :)