Reviews for Repeating History
Jammeke chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us! I like how several authors are now using the same background idea for Brendan, because his character is really starting to develop in my mind. Some authors on fanfiction help me do that and you are definitely one of them- both with SGA and Thoughtcrimes. I liked how concerned Freya got and the fact that she wanted to feed him was just funny. Joe does look particularly thin in Thoughtcrimes, er? Anyway, I enjoyed reading this story and I am looking forward to your next project!
Space1Traveler chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
That was lovely. I love the way Freya get into her 'take charge' mode when she thinks that Brendan is hurting in any way, mentally or physically. Nicely done. It seems like its been a while since someone has addressed Brendan and Freya. Glad you remembered them.

Are there any fics where Brendan experiences the ability to read Freya's mind due to a fluke of circumstances?
Dugleik chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
I love yhis verse, with it's brilliant character portrails and believable setting. Snapps to you.
Delka chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Great way to explain why he never eats enough. Thanks again.
faldo chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
I had already read those other stories you mentioned at the beginning and I really enjoyed this one too. Thanks and DO keep your stories coming - I always enjoy them.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
I really like the story and all how Brendan adn Freya look out for each other! Great job! :D
pfyre1 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
oh - this was really good - I do love Freya doing her best to be there for Brendan and him not really ready to deal with things that he's dealing with anyway - gonna have to go back and reread the other stories :D

brava!
ga unicorn chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Very nicely done. Not so angsty that I need to apply chocolate to my psyche, but enough to stroke my h/c addiction. Thanks for sharing.
Sheppardster chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Another great Thoughtcrimes fic. Beautifully done. Thank you.