Reviews for Maybe in Another Life
Beautiful
byzelo chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
This is sooo CUTE!
Nata chibi-chan chapter 6 . 7/6/2010
I really liked this as well , oh who am i kidding? I like every single of these one-shots 3

I guess i really love SasuHina
Nata chibi-chan chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
This one was really cute. 3
ImCutePoison chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
Sasuke and nervous, and Hinata and so intimately bold - usually doesnt exist in one phrase and is hard to imagine - but so good and fun to see. ]

Write more. Update soon. ]
crookshies chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
interesting...
imatwilightfan chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
i loved chapters 1, 4, 7, and 8. i believe those were very well written and i liked the plots and themes of those chapters. chapter 7, i think, could have been a song. it was very wonderful. chapter 4 was also incredible. it was worded very appropriately. most of the chapters were quite angsty but it was alright. hope you make more stories like this.
Diablo's Heir chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
nice one but it was kinda short.
Emmeline Creazil chapter 9 . 11/10/2008
its cute i thought it was a great way to end it!
Diablo's Heir chapter 8 . 10/10/2008
yosh my homie dis was da shyt. excellent story. superb ending. im loving it. update soon yea.
Emmeline Creazil chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
amazingness

lol

can't wait for your next one-shot

this one is going to be pretty hard to surpass lol

but so were you other ones so i believe you can do it
Diablo's Heir chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
coolie coolie i like how mostly all ur one-shots are basically poems.
sunshine2434 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Great story hmfan24. Hey read my story it is Hinata's life thats the name i'm pretty good. I'm on rated K. Read it and reveiw Please. I will put u in my next chapter. Thanks for the help. I am really happy and thankful for your help. Thxs

Sign with wierdness,

sunshine2434
2kindsofcrazy chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Cute story! Okay so here's the message a group of us on fanfiction are circulating. We wanna do our part and help get people to vote. If you aren't old enough, get some one who is to vote. We're also making a poll to really see how these canidates are in the polls. I'm turning eighteen soon and I want to do my part. If you would like to join its free and there isn't an age restriction, all you have to do is get the word out and convince people to vote. So here's the big question: are you voting for Obama or McCain? Please help out, there's only a few of us but then again only small groups have ever made big change.
harley944 chapter 6 . 9/24/2008