Reviews for Soundtrack of the Summer
padfootsprincess02 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Oh I hope you finish this story. Its beautiful, I love Cassidy,even though he didnt have the best ending... :(
Delena-Spuffy chapter 6 . 5/9/2011
This is really good please update soon
azerjaban chapter 6 . 3/5/2011
It does makes sense that Logan was the one who invented the nickname
TheSilverWolff chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Just found this story from randomly searching, and i can't get enough.

Cassidy was one of my favorite characters in VM. I really hope you upload soon.
Writing Rebel chapter 6 . 11/12/2010
Wow. This is good! Amazing! Outstanding! I know that you haven't updated in a very long time. But I would love it if you updated. I need to read more! It's just too good!
MagicMariah chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
I like this story so much! Finish it pleaz!
firecracker93 chapter 6 . 1/31/2010
I know its been awhile.. But please review! I have to find out the point of these!
Brightest-Crayon-Of-The-Box chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
this is seriously very good.

i really hope you post more! :)
The Sushi Monster chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
This is a really unique idea and it's haunting and angsty and I'd absolutely love it if you ever finish. It's nicely written too, or at least it's readable. I know it's been a while, but you have a very good piece on your hands.
eclectictsunami chapter 6 . 4/6/2009
Ooh, I hope you finish's amazing. Cassidy is one of my very favorite VM characters as well.
becca chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
you really should finish this. it is amazing! keep up the good work!
mioneweasley-witch chapter 6 . 3/22/2009
Ah! I want to get to Mac's tape! I read the book, though, so if it's something like the book I may have an idea... still, please update, I want you're take on things. This is a really great fic. D
ihearttnickj chapter 6 . 1/24/2009
Hey I was wondering if you were going to continue this story. It is one of the most original stories I have read here on fanfiction and if you have any more written or have any intent on writing more I would love to read it.

TheAviatrix chapter 6 . 12/29/2008
Dude! Update! It's really good!
ThePeetaBread chapter 6 . 11/22/2008
This story is so thrilling, I can't wait to read on! Please update soon, I don't know how long I can
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »