Reviews for Another Generation
creativexspark chapter 15 . 12/11/2008
I love this story, and I think you could have done a lot with it. You're such a good writer. I really don't think you should stop.
aliceandra chapter 15 . 12/8/2008
Thats ok it was good!

Alice
Twilight-Forever95 chapter 15 . 12/5/2008
I can respect that.

I don't want to continue it, but I loved it anyway. And I just went on your profile. Woah! Your 13? I'm 13, and I could never write like that. So, good job.

Now, I'm off to check if you have anymore stories :D

-TF95
person who loves your work chapter 9 . 12/5/2008
OMG YOUR STOY IS FLIPPING AMAZING!
B chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
Then why did you bother starting it...

Dont halfass your way. Its not flattering
kk chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
nessie and jacob should have a boy, that way he can be a werewolf and imprint instead of going with the human/vampire/werewolf mix.
cheesetaco chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
Oh, that sucks. :( It was a good story, though. :) I understand. Life seems to get in the way of writing alot, huh? hope you have better luck with future stories!
Twilighter4Life1395 chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
:O

Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow

I Choose Boy, Cuz Boys Are Smokin, Lol

Luv Ya!

(My Default Done Yet)
I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN 13 chapter 15 . 12/4/2008
oh no pleas don tstop the story im going to cry
creativexspark chapter 14 . 12/4/2008
Love the story. I've been checking back but it's never updated. :'( plz update! PLZ!
jennyabc chapter 14 . 11/16/2008
oh my god please tel me you're going to write more god i loved it was incredible,amazing,wonderful,magnificent wow i say twins because i would add a more tan tan tan tan girl so Alice can dress her up and all that and a boy so Jake can have his son and teach him how to be a werewolf (if the change occurs)or so he can be proud of him in male version or something like that it's hard to chose from a baby boy or girl there both so cute he he he if u make up you're mind can u please send me a teaser god i love you're story literally love it!1
Peace Like a River chapter 14 . 11/11/2008
Oh, this is such a sweet fic! :-) In case you haven't decided yet, I think twins would be perfect. A boy and a girl. :-) But whatever you end up deciding is perfectly fine. Keep up the good work.
be my valentine chapter 14 . 11/10/2008
O! I just read this whole story and I absolutely loved it! Why haven't you updated? Lol. GO UPDATE!
Gaahbee chapter 14 . 11/3/2008
Great chapter :)

keep it up.

I love the closing sentence, it kinda made me wanna cry

in a good way thoo.

OH and about the gender thing i was thinking a boy bcuz of the whole werewolf thing

but then yu mentioned the twins & that seemed like a great idea. so im voting twins!

:]]
Twilighter4Life1395 chapter 14 . 11/2/2008
Hey Itz Me I Love This When Will The Next Post be Up?