Reviews for The Bane of Neku
archsage328 chapter 27 . 2/7/2012
Bane was awesome here! He's kind of like a cross between Joshua and Neku sometimes.
doodlekitt chapter 27 . 1/30/2011
See, now I'm conflicted as a reader. I read your whole story, and I'm impressed by your OCs. They avoid the Gary/Mary Sue stereotypes. The story has an interesting and unique plot. However, the grammar, conventions, and syntax, especially in your earlier chapters, is atrocious. Have you considered a beta? Despite that, I will still continue reading this for its intriguing plot and appealing characters.

Doodlekitt out.
HopelessRomanticist chapter 26 . 8/28/2010
Hey! Don't dismiss yourself so easily. I've been waiting/hoping. So, it's good to have this back on a roll (I assume updates are continuing?)

Family revelations are a tad cliched, but they are cliched for a reason (ie they work). And you pulled of a nice one, simultaneously humanitising and giving character to a Reaper and mixing the plot up some more. So good work.

I'll be waiting for the next update,

ZBoi chapter 25 . 10/23/2009
hey man this fic this pretty damn interesting...

hope ya can update s00n! would like to see what would happen if Bane gets consumed by madness (pwn conductor ttm XD)
CommanderFlynn chapter 25 . 10/12/2009
bout time you updated this! *Wacks*

Now i get to read the whole ficy again! Yay! I thought this was a discontinued product T_T

hehe nice work on it sure grammer is a bit dodgy but comapred to mine and yours is godlike xD

keep up the work and update soon!
Rocari chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
Hello everyone, I'm going to be this stories new editor. I'm new to this site, and to... well... fanfics in general. So I hope to make this story grammatically correct and error free.
Howling Armadillo chapter 25 . 10/10/2009
Okay, so the grammar in this chapter was rather lacking, but after going so long without an update, who cares! Please don't wait too long to update again alright, cause if I didn't have this story on my alerts I'd have forgotten it completely. And Bane's head condition turned out to be exactly what I expected. Dual personalities with a lot of violence thrown in on the side. In other words, the best kind. Anyways, keep writing, your story is one of the best I've read, and that's saying a lot, so don't give up on it.
The Genius Mage chapter 25 . 10/10/2009
Gotta watch the punctuation, first thing I noticed with this chapter.

Now to go back and read the read. Lawl.
Itogo chapter 24 . 9/23/2009
This story is the sole reason I got hooked on fanfiction. You are awsome in every way. It's because of you that I decided to read fanfiction and after reading the Bane of Neku so many times I can finaly say thank you. I can not wait till your next update. Thanks again, go Bane and Rhys!
mangagor chapter 24 . 6/7/2009
man... rhyme was right but i would like to add a second type there is situations when you know what will happen but don't do anything because you want to see hw it plays outXD just mentioning hasn't rly got anything to do with this chapter... KEEP IT UP, DOOD!
Howling Armadillo chapter 23 . 6/1/2009
Hehehehehe... good cliffhanger, can't wait for the next chapter. As long as Justin takes a couple of good hits. He doesn't even have to win, just break his nose or something at least, okay? Great to see this story being updated again, keep up the good work.
Tenthlttr chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I love your OCs
AntiSora chapter 22 . 3/14/2009
What the hell does that even MEAN? Poor them. They have to figure it out and then act on it in just 8 hours. I'd be screwed if I was in their position. x3

Nice, glad I got to read one last update to this before I leave for Japan. :3
EndlessOcean chapter 11 . 2/27/2009
Quick note-

Part 11 now links to part 16!

Please fix this if you can!
EndlessOcean chapter 20 . 2/27/2009
No problem!

But how exactly did I help? was Bane the "pike" the

game master spoke of or was it the connection of actual partners?

This part (Chapter 3 Part: 6) was very good!