Reviews for Cute as a Kitten
shari chapter 18 . 7/16/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY!

Please keep updating, I can't wait to hear the rest of it!

I stayed up all night reading it, and the idea of draco being a kitten is ingenious! keep up the great work I cant wait to read the rest!
saya.sen chapter 18 . 6/22/2010
I like it so far. Draco as a panther was interesting to see, and their relationship is really sweet. I do wish Ron and Hermione would show a little more... solidarity.

Saya
ibdezingocer chapter 18 . 6/6/2010
please continue! i real enjoy this
DraconianKnight chapter 18 . 5/14/2010
Please tell ke youre going to update again and not leave it on hiatus!
wow chapter 18 . 5/5/2010
wow awesome story ,keep them reviews coming
JungleBird chapter 18 . 4/26/2010
This has got to be the best Draco-kitty story I have ever read. Ever.

...Actually it's the only one I've read, but that don't let that bring down the compliment. This story is amazing, and I hope you update soon!
Mewlexii chapter 14 . 4/16/2010
Omg omg omg you're the first person who's made the connection between Harry and Yuuri and Draco and Wolfram! YAY! Love the story by the way :D
TheMollyWobbles chapter 18 . 4/8/2010
Urg!

Six months. Six bloody months! What the heck! Come on! So long... I just re-read the whole story and you leave us hanging with that? Omigawd. Im freaking out man, FREAKING OUT. What happens!1?

-glares at computer screen- Update. Soon.

Please. lol.
Stevie chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Just one minor point as the rest is pretty good.. preying mantis' don't live in england I've lived here all my life and never seen one anyway.
deathslittledoll chapter 18 . 3/16/2010
i know its been awhile since you updated but i hope you have forgotten this story its brilliant does harry ever rescue draco? oh i hope so
yukino89 chapter 18 . 3/8/2010
wow this is good hope there more

save draco save him poor draco give him back to harry
Slackerdemonchild chapter 7 . 3/2/2010
Hahaha! Harry just got bitch-slapped by Draco-panther! Hilarious! Keep writing fanfiction,its great!
flower chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
PLEASE!
flower chapter 18 . 2/16/2010
What the Hell finish this stupid story so I can finish it and tell all my friends about it!
flower chapter 17 . 2/16/2010
The Bloody Dogs. Get your hands off Harry's New Boyfriend!
758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »