Reviews for Cute as a Kitten
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
I would have loved Draco to remain a kitten as that would have been less suspicious than a panther but I cannot wait to see what else happens.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 8/23/2012
Poor deer.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
Hooray! No A/N's in the actual story-line! Sorry, that just made me really happy. I wonder what happened to Draco, he's either some sort of tiger or his normal self.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
This error bugged me a lot, as though it was not really thought out:

"Potter's got a nice ass, he thought. Then immediately regretted it. I did not just say Harry – Potter, damn it! - had a nice ass! No! This stupid cat brain is getting to me."

Kitten-Draco did not once think of Harry as 'Harry'. It was Potter. It just seems like this story was not proof read before submission, plus the continuous grammar mistakes like the basic difference between "there, they're, and their" as well as "new and knew"

I liked the A/N about cat behaviour however I still think that would have been bessed to save until the end of the chapter.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
I am confused as how treacle tarts came up along with the american accents but i guess harry got to rambling and Draco nodded along or something to that effect. I still see some spelling errors and the A/N in the first paragraph is a little off-putting. I think most A/N's should be left until the end of a chapter so as not to off-balance readers.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Oh wow this chapter made me laugh so hard! Especially the favourite animal section. I would adore to see a kitten act like a snake!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Aww draco seems so adorable as a kitten. Although I am liking this story so far, you have a few spelling errors such as writing 'Harry new' instead of 'Harry knew' and such similar things.

Also the story seems a little fast-paced but its only the first chapter so I can't really decide on that yet offficialy.

Good job x
Mawwe chapter 18 . 8/15/2012
Hello! Love the story and was wondering if you where going to continue it?
Jacobdraco chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
Please update. :) I love it but poor Draco
Jacobdraco chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I love it so cute please update
waterponies chapter 18 . 7/22/2012
Love this story! Please update!
ummmAperson chapter 11 . 3/28/2012
its killing me thinking that this story would never be finished
ummmAperson chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
ok so i created an account on this sight just so i could ask u to plz make the next chapter soon. this is a great story i really love it
MIS-MATCHED SOCKS chapter 18 . 3/15/2012
This is great, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Lori94 chapter 18 . 1/10/2012
Wow! Poor Draco! Poor Harry!

I realize that this story is very old but I've really enjoyed it and I hope you come back to finish it.
805 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »