Reviews for Cute as a Kitten
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Wow! This is really easy to read, and i love your stile!
cztelnik chapter 18 . 5/13/2017
Perhaps as the last Malfoy Draco has access to family magic of the Manor that will help protect him.
cztelnik chapter 16 . 5/13/2017
Well at least Draco will be able to attempt to explain himself.
cztelnik chapter 11 . 5/13/2017
Awww, this has so many feels!
cztelnik chapter 6 . 5/13/2017
Umm, they're going to be in trouble with the gamekeep. Would it be considered muggle baiting?
cztelnik chapter 3 . 5/13/2017
Cats CAN cry! They do it all the time but typically the incessant "maah" is because they want attention.
cztelnik chapter 2 . 5/13/2017
I like the nuance that they both know each other. Most of the transfiguration or animagus stories have the victim unknown to other characters but this allows for more fun and a bit more danger to Draco as well since I think Harry would have been terrified more over a real cat in Dudder's hands than Malfoy.
cztelnik chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Awwwww, this is lots of fun and very cute besides.
WLloyd16 chapter 18 . 1/13/2017
Weird grin? huh oh! Their going to do something nasty to stop him aren't they! Oh No! Hermione! Ron! Don't do it! Hopefully, Draco can hold out until Harry can get out of whatever they do to him! Wonder if Snape will end up rescuing Harry?! Now, that would be a heart attack in the making for poor Harry! Rofl haha
fandomflier15 chapter 18 . 12/28/2016
Hi! I found this story, and I love it. Beautiful. Pure emotion. Great plotline. I realize you probably abandoned this years ago, but I hope you reconsider eventually, whether it be now or later, and I can assure you that people like myself will be very happy. Happy holidays!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/17/2016
UPDATE THIS GOD DAMN YOU
Guest chapter 13 . 11/17/2016
It really wasn't the darkness he was scared of… it was what could be lurking in it… perhaps even behind the next turn...

I'm terrified of the dark for this exact reason! People still call me a wuss tho (._.)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/16/2016
You should read the story Ferret in my shoe by Mikogoddess...its uncannily like this one. You wouldn't happen to be copying a plot line would you?
alinefgs chapter 18 . 11/14/2016
Tô adorando essa fic bjs continua
m.burr chapter 18 . 8/21/2016
LOVE THIS SO MUCH. CAT DRACO IS FANTASTIC (although so is human Draco) and I hope to see more chapters! :)
821 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »