Reviews for Cute as a Kitten
Konohashinobi07 chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
great story. It's really cute how Draco's a cat. I would have been freaked out if he started growing into a bigger cat after a day or two after I first found Draco as a kitten. I just LOVE how you used Gunslinger by Avenged Sevenfold. I LOVE that song-it's one of all time favorite songs by them. Good choice! :) keep up the good work.
Anna McClain chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Continue the story. I love the DRARRY stuff. It's so sweet
animefreak728 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Nice. :)

One question though. What year are they supposed to be in? I forgot and I'm to lazy to go looking through the other chapters for an answer.
guardin of dragons chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
I'm still here. ) I can't wait to see your revised version of your stories. I love your stories. )
yngoldfogee chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
Yes, please continue with your current plans for this story and I'm looking forward to when you can carry on from this point.
Lori94 chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
YAY! This was such a cute story! I hope you don't change too much!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Perfect!
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I'm glad your going to rewrite the story. I'm looking forward to reading it again. :)
Foxglovesearle chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
Please finish the story!
Roseheart4271 chapter 19 . 6/14/2013
No! D: Don't stop the story! Mate, I love this story! Please don't quit...! :'(
DraconianKnight chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
I followed this story 3 or 4 years ago I believe and recently rediscovered my own account and can relate with the feeling you had when you reread this story, as that was how I am with my old writing. But I think it would be cool to see revised chapters, to see the growth you've had. But whatever happens happens, and I just want to say I remember enjoying this story when I was 14-15 myself.
A-Mermaids-Tear1398 chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
You are so not doing this for nothing I really thought this was a cute story, I reread it sometimes when I go through my favorites:3
Guest chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Id like to see it finished someday :)
azzi chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
thank you for continuing this story. it's a treat to read, and i really enjoy your writing style.
Twilightchick16 chapter 19 . 6/11/2013