Reviews for Cute as a Kitten
Secluded Angel 33 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
I really do like this story

and I happen to like the name shadow but any will do
M. Fawkes chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
i really like the way in every chapter no matter if something sad happens it still ends up being cute ] As for a name for draco, I think, Gemini, tho i think it would be really funny if Harry called him, something like Fluffy ect.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
I don't mind what you call him .. I really like the name Cosmos, though, i dunno where I found that name, though

From Me x
The Black Crow chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
oh... -drools-

I LOVE the big kitties _

I bet he looks something like a snow leopard... GODS! I love those cats xD My favourite feline I tell you ;D

And a nice chapter this was! D We're getting to know more about what happened to Draco... poor guy, must have been hard to see Narcissa die like that -wince-

Aw! Harry sings! w and quite nicely it'd appear . Glad it made Drake feel better 3

And a name... mhh... well, considering what his new shape (might) remind me of, I'd go with Saber _

Lol.. I wonder how things will turn out when they get to the Borrow xD

I think Hermione will like the "little-kitty", considering her experience with her own cat xD ..mmhh.. Maybe kitten-boy can have a change of heart about her... don't know, I think that they could get along amazingly well... if onle the circumstances were different... and now that htey are... gosh! I think a see some Ron torture in the near future xD

Can't wait for what's to come ;D

Hope see you soon! .

Byes!
Cloud646 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
my vote is for Gemini, cause it follows the black tradition of naming after constellations.
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
hum Mebye saber or shadow XD i love gemini (u might noticed) i like being called that löl but i thin saber or shadow would fith beter
Tx-Dancegirl-9657 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
I loved the chapter, having Harry play the guitar was a great idea! Now I really can't wait for the next chapter becuase you ended in a cliff, *sticks out tongue*, oh well. Well I like saber or sage. Until next time.
Ell Roche chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Cute chapter!

I like the Sage name.

-K
Kitematsu chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
haha! oh did he turn into a lion? :D:D:D HAHAHA that would be too amusing! imagine harry entertaining a lion ;D lol i have no idea what draco should be called. but i guess saber is the best outta there :D
DeathsRedMinstrel chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Saber or Shadow are good of the ones you've given.

I personally think that you should call him Dragon, or Drake. XD Yes, I know, obvious. But that's what seems like it would fit.

And Draco's huge now innit he?

/Blackfen
Sylkie chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
1.) Saber - I like this one.

2.) Gemini - But he doesn't have a twin...

3.) Sage - is ok.

4.) Shadow - seems a little odd for a "white" tiger...

Mine : Snowball? lol! Yeah I kinda suck at names. :)
Coletterby chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
i think Unfluffy would be a good name cuz he used to call him fluffy till he grew up and wasn't fluffy anymore lol.

ok yes that's weird but what do you expect, i'm in work!

love the story .update soon
Mimaindi chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Great chapter, I just started reading your story, and I absolutely love it! I think that Draco should be called Saber. Keep up the great work!
Dezra chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
I love the name shadow.
Lady Impala chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
Great chapter! I love both songs that Harry sang. For a minute there at the end I thought Draco had changed back to his normal body but it's obviously something else, can't wait to find out. I like the names Saber & Shadow!
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »