Reviews for Cute as a Kitten
kitfox12 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
i like the name saber!XD
lady firefox chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Gemini
Frenchowl chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Loved it!
Miss DeBlanc chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Here are some ideas for Draco's 'pet'-name:

Name Meaning of name

Risi Giant

saer see (as in the ocean)

Kisa kitty/cat

Felix Latin abreviation of the word felis for cat

All the words above (exept Felix) are in Icelandic.

Like your story, keep up the good work, Miss. DeBlanc
M chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
I think you should name him 'Dragon'
Future-Little-Mrs.-Teddy-Lupin chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
EVIL CLIFFIE!

I personally like Sage, but shodow is good

too. I like names that start with S's...

SMILE!

Update soon plz...
Lagu chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
... I wonder how big he got. _ I vote for Sage
itachisgurl93 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
aw poor harry fell of the bed! hm i can't decide between Gemini or Shadow
littleyellowbanana chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
omg love this story! cat!draco is so adorable! hes such a cuteypie! write more!
Secluded Angel 33 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
I really do like this story

and I happen to like the name shadow but any will do
M. Fawkes chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
i really like the way in every chapter no matter if something sad happens it still ends up being cute ] As for a name for draco, I think, Gemini, tho i think it would be really funny if Harry called him, something like Fluffy ect.
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
I don't mind what you call him .. I really like the name Cosmos, though, i dunno where I found that name, though

From Me x
The Black Crow chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
oh... -drools-

I LOVE the big kitties _

I bet he looks something like a snow leopard... GODS! I love those cats xD My favourite feline I tell you ;D

And a nice chapter this was! D We're getting to know more about what happened to Draco... poor guy, must have been hard to see Narcissa die like that -wince-

Aw! Harry sings! w and quite nicely it'd appear . Glad it made Drake feel better 3

And a name... mhh... well, considering what his new shape (might) remind me of, I'd go with Saber _

Lol.. I wonder how things will turn out when they get to the Borrow xD

I think Hermione will like the "little-kitty", considering her experience with her own cat xD ..mmhh.. Maybe kitten-boy can have a change of heart about her... don't know, I think that they could get along amazingly well... if onle the circumstances were different... and now that htey are... gosh! I think a see some Ron torture in the near future xD

Can't wait for what's to come ;D

Hope see you soon! .

Byes!
Cloud646 chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
my vote is for Gemini, cause it follows the black tradition of naming after constellations.
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
hum Mebye saber or shadow XD i love gemini (u might noticed) i like being called that löl but i thin saber or shadow would fith beter
758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »