Reviews for Cute as a Kitten
kittenonabroomstick chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
First and foremost: I love your story.

I love how Draco and Harry slowly bond and I love how you describe their characteristics. It is adorable cute, funny and simply catching.

One thing I can’t keep thinking of: Are cats in the magical world different from ours? Because my cat can lick me as much as he likes, I’ve never been covered in cat spit like Harry. As cats use their tongue to clean their coat, the cat’s tongue is kinda rough and not very wet.

And if a panther really is as big as a panther should be, it would never be big enough to carry a teenager. Maybe a tiger or a lion, but not a panther. Well, I will put this slight inconsistence under ‘wizards are strange’. That always works.

What I wrote above is not meant to offend or really criticise your story. I only wrote it because of my love of cats in all forms and sizes. And regardless of this minor strangeness in your story I still love it points at the beginning of this review
Cenn chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Hi, just found your story and it looks promising. I do hope Draco will become a panther as I love those ('specially the black variety). As to the name; I wouldn't do Dragon. It is too obvious. I like Shadow as it relates to his 'shadowy' alliances at the moment and how he is viewed and will be viewed by others. Also cats of all sizes can move like shadows. I know, I have two (and watch animal planet occasionally as well) :)

I'm looking forward to the interaction with the Weasleys and other outsiders. Although I am wondering, now that I think of it, why didn't Harry go to Mrs Figg? She's the resident cat lady of the block, and even without telling her the cat's Draco she might have insight as to the sort of cat and the needed care. Anyway, just my two cents...

Cenn
Kitematsu chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
lol! that was a good chapter (: gotta say that ive never heard of ppl riding a panther, but it sounded really exciting :D:D ahah i think i'll change my mind abt the out of those three names i think dragon is the best. heh cos it fits draco although hes a cat and not a lizard or something, which would be closer to a dragon. still, it fits ;D
Mimaindi chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Great chapter, keep up the great work!

:D
vampire2287 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
LOVE IT! Keep going
Draned chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
I love this story, update soon. I prefer Saber, just because Dragon is a bit too obvious. I mean Dragon is a cool name, but the whole Draco/Dragon thing has been done a lot. I don't know if you are still taking new suggestions for names, but how about "Neige", it's the french word for snow. 'Cos his fur is snow white, and 'cos in the books the Malfoy's ancestors are from France. Just an extra option, in the end it's really up to you. Anyhoo, update soon please.
phoenixgirl83 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
the "kiss" scene was very cute.

I like Gemini, especially since he is now seeing another side of Draco, but Dragon is good too.
waywardvictorian chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
dragon is totaly win man, but i will always know him as fluffy XD (secretly or he would eat me o-o and i don't wanna die!)
DawnPapaya chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Omg. I. Love. This. Story. :D Draco was so cute as a kitten and now hes all like "rawr" as a big panther thing. I like Dragon as a name. Its adorable! Please update! :D
Lunari Sakana chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
AWESOME power draco has i like the name dragon as well cant wait for next chapter
itachisgurl93 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
a panther! damn tat is huge! nice chap! aw draco cares alot about harry!
Secluded Angel 33 chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
I still like shadow because draco is white and that is funny but

I also like dragon because that is what draco means
Ell Roche chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Hey there, great chapter.

I especially liked the part where Draco killed the deer for daring to harm Harry in his presence. And the fact that Draco let Harry ride his was adorable, as was the licking/kissing and the scene where Harry made him do tricks. Brilliant. Loved it.

-K
Future-Little-Mrs.-Teddy-Lupin chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
CooL...

uPDaTe SooN PLeaSe!
Kokou chapter 6 . 9/23/2008
Hm, I think I like Saber the most. Shadow would have been good if he were a black panther, though.
791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »