Reviews for Cute as a Kitten
jwstahle chapter 7 . 10/10/2008
i love this story so much. please update soon.
Lisa chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Aw that's just too cute, now I'm feeling all warm and fluffy and I want a kitten too!
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
Ooh, so Ron and Hermione aren't convinced?

From Me x
KiaPod-CovenofTwo chapter 7 . 10/6/2008
AW! I just found the story and I cannot wait for the newest chapter. I hope that "Dragon" bites Ginny... hehehe
Sylkie chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
I love Draco worming his way in between Harry and Ginny, lol! Very sweet. :)
Jadoycifreak chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
It's more than good, it's AWESOME! In fact, the only thing that could make it better would be if it was posted a few weeks ago and there were more chapters posted since! lmao!
Kitematsu chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
haha nice! sorry for the late late review. i actually read it on the day you uploaded it but i was rushing through so dint have time to sit down and read it properly. :D haha yayee they are at the burrow! nice how hermoine seems rather suspicious and that makes her very in character :D of course loved the harryxdraco moments (:
Kokou chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
*grins* I loved the Great Panther Unveiling. And the ensuing reactions. Especially Ron's when Draco growled at him. I simply adore the Protective!Draco-ness of the whole chapter. And Harry's almost saying Draco's name within the first ten minutes was so in-character that it was hilarious, as was his brief bout of histericalness.

I actually have that song on my iPod. It's one of my favorites, too. It's funny, but I never realized how Drarry-ish it sounded until you used it in this fic. *scurries off to make a Drarry playlist on iTunes*
ClayCelloFire chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
I really like this!

a suggestion... I think that wizards say "Merlin!" no "Jesus!"
itachisgurl93 chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
ha! go draco! dont allow the slut to touch harry!
Lady Impala chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
This was good, I love how Draco is protective of Harry & also how he got jealous when Ginny hugged Harry. I think that Draco wants Harry all to himself, but I hope he can get along with some of his friends and realise that they're not so bad.
Lunari Sakana chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
cool song i liked this chapter. wow protective draco cool and sweet
Mimaindi chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
good chapter :)
DawnPapaya chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
Yay! You named Draco Dragon! :D But this chapter was pretty good, contrary to what you said in the A/N. Please update son!
Hand Steroids chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
Love the story. Cant wait for the next!
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »