Reviews for Cute as a Kitten
Jadoycifreak chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
It's more than good, it's AWESOME! In fact, the only thing that could make it better would be if it was posted a few weeks ago and there were more chapters posted since! lmao!
Kitematsu chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
haha nice! sorry for the late late review. i actually read it on the day you uploaded it but i was rushing through so dint have time to sit down and read it properly. :D haha yayee they are at the burrow! nice how hermoine seems rather suspicious and that makes her very in character :D of course loved the harryxdraco moments (:
Kokou chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
*grins* I loved the Great Panther Unveiling. And the ensuing reactions. Especially Ron's when Draco growled at him. I simply adore the Protective!Draco-ness of the whole chapter. And Harry's almost saying Draco's name within the first ten minutes was so in-character that it was hilarious, as was his brief bout of histericalness.

I actually have that song on my iPod. It's one of my favorites, too. It's funny, but I never realized how Drarry-ish it sounded until you used it in this fic. *scurries off to make a Drarry playlist on iTunes*
ClayCelloFire chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
I really like this!

a suggestion... I think that wizards say "Merlin!" no "Jesus!"
itachisgurl93 chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
ha! go draco! dont allow the slut to touch harry!
Lady Impala chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
This was good, I love how Draco is protective of Harry & also how he got jealous when Ginny hugged Harry. I think that Draco wants Harry all to himself, but I hope he can get along with some of his friends and realise that they're not so bad.
Lunari Sakana chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
cool song i liked this chapter. wow protective draco cool and sweet
Mimaindi chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
good chapter :)
DawnPapaya chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
Yay! You named Draco Dragon! :D But this chapter was pretty good, contrary to what you said in the A/N. Please update son!
Hand Steroids chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
Love the story. Cant wait for the next!
Frenchowl chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
Liked it!
Future-Little-Mrs.-Teddy-Lupin chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
LOL! I LOVE THIS STORY!

I can so picture Draco being over-protective of Harry.

PLEASE UPDATE SON!
The Black Crow chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
AWW! _

Kitty-Draco is quite protective of Harry... wSO cute ;D

... Yet he appears to be a little too succeptible to Weasly-probbing... let me correct that: TWIN Weasly-probbing xD

...And what was that with Ginny? mhh... the little dragon is getting territorial xD

Good chapter ;D I'm glad he finaly went to the Burrow, Can't wait for what's to come .-

...Mainly Ron's sure to come outburst xD

Hope see you soon! .

Byes!
LunaParvulus chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
Nah, I thought this chapter was plenty good :D Haha, a protective panther Draco is what Harry needs. ] I wouldn't mind having a panther to be my bodyguard xD Ginny better keep her paws away from Harry! *slaps her hands away* O
M. Fawkes chapter 7 . 10/2/2008
great chapter, can't wait to see what happens, it seems like they know... well i hope they are nice to kitty draco
813 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »