Reviews for Cute as a Kitten
kitfox12 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
oh my god i am loving this story more and more i hope you could update soon lol kitty draco !XD lol you can resist the cute ness harry!
Secluded Angel 33 chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
Aw kitten Malfoy is so cute

really good story

can't wait for next chapter
The Black Crow chapter 4 . 9/15/2008

-stands back up-

OH gods! I absolutely LOVE how this one is going _

Playful-Draco is so very much adorable w I REALLY hope this is the real him and not just a side-effect of whatever spell he's under

But oh well! .

LOL! Harry realised his talent xD He could play charades with the little kitty as his partner (though that'd be pretty weird... at first ;D) and win quite the few bets D

OH! Finally a letter from the friends! Wonder what took them so long... mhh.. _

Can't wait to see next chapie! .

Hope see you soon!

001ocfan chapter 4 . 9/15/2008

i love the way this story is progressing!

not to fast...but not to slow!

i love how draco is acting aroung cute! he reminds me of my cat...he white all over too!XD

he my baby lol

anyasy till next time!

Neellok chapter 4 . 9/15/2008
I love that he plays charades, it is a very fun game. Draco is very cute in this chapter as well. I'm honestly surprised that he has lost is "malfoy Mask" but glad at the same time. I like him acting all fluffy, and his paretns did just die so I would understand that he would change. However wouldn't be be a bit more depressed over their deaths...I guess I can kind of understand that he is either putting it out of his mind or doesn't want ot talk about it...but he just seems really happy... erm... now I probably sound stupid but oh well!

I really enjoyed the chapter, especially the part at the park.

I look forward to you next update.
Dezra chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
This is a really great story. I'm glad that Dudley forgot about Draco so fast. Does Draco have to stay a kitten until school so that Ron and Hermione don't find out about Draco being a kitten?
Kitematsu chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
aww how sweet! haha okay i repeat that like evey review but draco's actions are just so...sweet! :D and utterly adorable :D:D:D im looking forward to see draco in the burrow though. haha i wonder if anyone else will guess who he is :)
Lady Impala chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
This is definitely my favorite fic at the moment - it always makes me smile when I read it because Draco as a cat is just so adorable! I loved the part where he got frightened by the owl and fell off the desk (and landed on his feet)! Thanks for the animal lesson btw! Also loved it when Draco was staring at Harry with his shirt off. I wonder what Harry will do with Draco when he goes to Ron?
Tx-Dancegirl-9657 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Cool chapter, I toatally love watching the way you have Draco and Harry react around each other. It's really good. I'm going to miss Draco being the the cute fuzzy little kitten, but I guess everyone has to grow up. *sigh* LOL. It's going to be interesting to see how cat Draco treats Ron and Hermione, and vice versa. Can't wait to read more, please update soon.
TheMollyWobbles chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Harry will whip their butts in charades, and Draco as a kitty being a praying mantice? Aw X3!
cailey77 chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
this just keeps getting cutter and cutter as it goes on!
LunaParvulus chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
D I want a flower, too! ( The kitty is so cute x3 I want to hug it and poke it haha :D IS Draco transfigured? o_O I mean he's growing... *gasp* he was turned into a real cat! Dx

I love this story; Harry and Draco are so fluffy together ;)
Frenchowl chapter 4 . 9/14/2008
Loved it!
Secluded Angel 33 chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
that is so sad but it is so cute at the same time

poor Malfoy I feel sad for him

but I am sure Harry will make it all better

can't wait for the next chapter
cailey77 chapter 3 . 9/14/2008
oh i don't want malfoy to cry aww! poor kitty!
769 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »