Reviews for Cute as a Kitten
The Black Crow chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
oh my... :(

Poor Kitty-Drake... Cuddle to Mr Potter, he'll make things better -nodds head- _

And to a lighter note... gosh! this cat and his charades manage to make my day every time I read about them D

Though I'm a little curious... how the he** did they manage to guess that each thought that southern-American-accent was cool o.O

This kid isn't only THE CHOSEN ONE, but also a charade's virtuoso xD

And what could possibly be wrong with those little friends of his.. mmhh? THE PLOT THICKENS XD

Oh! and there was something else... how old are they here..? 'cause I don't really remember if you mentioned it before... _"

So yeah! Great job on this, albeit short, still awesomely good, chapter! ;D

Hope see you soon!

Byes

PS: what are "treacle tarts"? o.O 'cause I don't have the slightest idea xD

See yA!
phoenixgirl83 chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
cute story, looking forward to seeing where you take it.
ive-already-seen-hell chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
SO SWEET! AW! PLZ POST MORE TO THIS FIC, I LOVE IT! PLZ CHECK OUT SOME OF MY FICX PLZ, I JUST POSTED A NEW ONE AND I HAVE AT LEAST 4 MORE TO POST. THNX. :)
Ell Roche chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
I almost didn't click on this story, but I am so glad that I did! This is bloody brilliant. Great job so far hun, I look forward to seeing what you manage to come up with next.

-K
thoughtsofgray chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
gosh...my eyes are getting blury, sorry cause I'm a crybaby, now Harry and Draco have more things in commen, both of thier perants are dead and killed by the same evil person, I'm so sad for Draco...now Harry really understands how he feels, those two are getting closer and closer by the second and I'm of course happy for that please update soon *big puppy eyes*
thoughtsofgray chapter 2 . 9/12/2008
it's a good thing that those two are working on thier relationship together I was happy when Draco knew about how Harry is being treeted like that, I mean he would see himself lucky for living in his family's castle during summer while Harry's suffering, Draco was so adoroble with his cute littel moves X3 my cat also makes some wierd moves and cute noises, in fact he's in my lap right now XD such a cute chapter -sque-
thoughtsofgray chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Aw Draco as a kitten would be the cutes ever! I'm glad that Harry recognized him, gosh I wonder what Dudley could have done to Draco if Harry kept him in his room...I'm sure he would have sat on the poor kitten, anyway great chapter w
LunaParvulus chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
This chapter was funny in the beginning (I could imagine Kitty!Draco rolling across the floor on the ball of strings :P). Then it got all serious; Draco's parents are dead! D Even though this chapter was short, I think it's brilliant :D Can't wait until the next one you have ;D
Tx-Dancegirl-9657 chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
Aw, poor Draco. You managed to put out another wonderfully written chapter! I was wondering if Snape was ever going to come into play during this story. He doesn't have to, I'm just curious. I heart Sev. I found it interesting that you have a hick accent, cuz I do to. Texas rocks. Please update soon, can't wait to read more.
ClayCelloFire chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
oh, this is quite good!
Miss DeBlanc chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
Will the story only be said from Harry's point of view or will Dracos POV come forth in later chapters?

If only I and DEAD people know hex, how many people know hex?

Miss. DeBlanc
TheMollyWobbles chapter 3 . 9/12/2008
oh, Poor Draco. His aprents. -sniff-

But he sounds so cute! X3

WRITE MORE PLEASE.
EverlastingWonderland chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
I LOVE this story!
WinonaRose chapter 2 . 9/10/2008
aw! yay, new chapter! and it was so cute! you better update soon
Frenchowl chapter 2 . 9/10/2008