Reviews for Every Now and Then
sparxx chapter 1 . 1/11
İ am glad i discovered you. :-D i just want you to know that i love your writing. May b cuz of the other character's pov thing.. Cheers :-)
Yoline Nimai chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Aww, that story was pretty sad...but I liked it!
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This was so good! I'm disappointed that he didn't stay, but it's understandable.
WhereverUAre chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Once again, you delivered the good goods :D The conversation between Dean and John just took the story to another level.
Bloodmoon-Shinigami chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I adored this. Poor delusional Dean. I liked the end where Sam was absorbing the atmosphere of the Impala, noting all the smells and Dean's finger grooves in the steering wheel. He seemed so homesick. I like how you had Jess bring him back to the present, even though it made me a bit sad. Another great story!
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow, I really, really liked this.
Ehhhh chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I really liked this. My favorite parts had to be when Dean told Sam that he talks to an imaginary version of him when he's not there, which I thought was really cute and a little sad.. and the part where Sam went to leave and Dean was like go, I'll be here. I felt bad for Dean. He misses his Sammy :)
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I enjoyed this story on more than one level. It was nice to see Sammy being a normal college geek boy and pursuing his version of a "normal" life.

I loved the music tie in. I usually load up on the Led and booze on Friday night and read these stories. No booze today but definitely tunes. :) You used a great song for your story idea. I hadn't heard that one before but the lyrics were pretty good.

I also loved "The Lady Or The Tiger" style of ending as far as which 'home' Sammy was referring to.I usually don't like it when I'm left hanging in a story, movie, etc. but it worked rather well in this instance without making me 'The Reader' feel ripped off.

Ray Bradbury's "The Martian Chronicles" did that to me with his ending. Grrrrrrrrr

There for awhile, you had me going as the whether Sam was the one who was hallucinating about Dean.I was wondering if you were setting me up for that.I think the story was better the way you worked it. It was sad to see Dean thinking he was hallucinating there at first. But I loved how he was able to open up to the HallucinationSam and RealSam to see it. It shows just how connected the Bros truly are no matter what time, space, or circumstances separate them. Warm fuzzy moment.

LOL

I look forward to reading more of your stuff. :)
Anna chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was an interesting story, though I don't like the idea of dean talking to imaginary Sam: too insane, while hunters aren't exactly to well-put-together, Dean has alawys been quite solid in his mind-set (even after Hell and that mental hospital).

I am a woman fan and a heavy Dean-girl, I love John to pieces as well. BUT, I love almost all the women who have been on the show, not just Mary and Jess: Ellen, of course, and definatley Jo, I love Lisa the best though-God I hope she doesn't die.
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
That was an incredible fanfic

I loved everything. And I have to agree with you: I'm a Dean girl, but Sam is perfect to write about xDD

Kisses and hope to see you again soon

Rosetta
cornev chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I loved this story - really touching and so well written.

I think you definitely did Jessica justice - you're right, she's the only female who doesn't get fan-girl-hatred thrown at her for no good reason. (Except possibly the first Meg, who people accepted because she was bad).

I admit, I'm guilty. I missed the tissues and the water from John - I didn't make the connection. Nice touch! I tend to flip flop on John and my opinion of how good/bad of a father he was. Generally, I think he was both. Or maybe a good man but a lousy father, I don't know. See, flip flop.

I really enjoyed the 'real-sam' vs 'imaginary-sam' reactions from Dean and Sam realizing the distinction and trying to take advantage of it. It didn't even matter that you never showed Dean's POV because you portrayed it so well from Sam's. The story was perfect.

I also liked that Sam approached Dean with no problems but instinctively hid when his dad showed up. It shows that bond between the brothers that remained even though Sam left. I see it as he never left Dean, he left everything else. It was upsetting that he shooed Jessica away before going up to Dean though - but I will admit, it was probably MUCH more in character than introducing her would have been. So again, perfect.

You're a very talented writer and this was a very touching piece. Again, amazing story - thanks for sharing it!

-Corrie
Shannanigans chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Lovely story. So sad and so sweet. I loved the interaction between the brothers. John's sad reply to "Sam's here, dad" broke my heart!
Justme chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I just came across this 's very good.

I feel a little sad for Sam since I think he rally wanted more time with Dean and their father's arrival interrupted it was nice to see the softer side of John when he was dealing with clearly knew that Dean was in bad shape and was being very gentle with him.

As for Dean - I feel bad that he probably ended up thinking his entire conversation with his brother had just been on big was really out of it and part of him didn't believe that Sam was really there anyway.

Now he probably thinks that he wasn't.

Kind of sad but par for the course with the Winchesters.

Oh well - great story!.
Scanille chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Wonderful. I think you wrote every character well as always. You nailed it. Sam and Dean here made me tear up a little. And I also thought that Sam wondering "if he had the right anymore" was heartbreaking. I mean, c'mon Sam, family is always family, especially when you're a Winchester! Gotta go listen to that song you mentioned. Oh, and I thought Sam meant Dean and the Impala and John when he thought "Like you wouldn't believe". I can see how Sam maybe didn't mean it that way but still that was what I thought...
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 1/22/2009