Reviews for A Tale of One Kitty
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 11/23
Very excellent and super sexy
Cullyn the dwarf chapter 1 . 10/13
Hah hah hah. I was very amused.

Really it was a cute different story
DragoLord19D chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
That is one lucky bloke
brilliant thank you
Zecht chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
nice and funny :) Makes me warm and fuzzy inside... Doh!
Winter Feline chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Humorous, slightly silly and teasing with implied erotica. It was a fun reading.
Mana chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Sorry I think you should have made Susan use Transfiguration to try and copy her that way you could make the title a tale of two kitties.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This was MUCH more tasteful than I thought it would be - thank you for the whimsical PwoP.
Runecutter chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
More explicit? I was pretty much convinced that the mixture was exactly right... and the humor... wonderful humor.
Hmmm if this is what you come up with "without pesky plot or a bothersome story" i'm really curious about your finely preplanned stories ;)
DracoDreams-2 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I enjoy your work can you tell me your FicWad User ID Number or send me a link to your author page so I can read some of you less censored work.
Thrans chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
A beautifully woven little tale, and thankfully no mention of furr balls.

10/10 for a story this length (I admit normally I ignore less than 50K)

p.s. Loves the thought of Harry using the shovel that came into my mind (Slow-mo ofc, spells flying all about and a Harry taking a running/jumping swing [thing broadsword style as if going for the neck]) would have made a much better ending to the fight than the movie did...
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
couldn't find this on ficwad, only your sword of gryffindor
chm01 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I looked for your ficwad apge adn i couldn't find the complete version of the fic, where can I find it?
Kai chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
How incredibly cute! And sexy...
DnG The Blind Guy chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Did you know that you can't access this story on Fic Wad anymore?
I was looking forward to the more frisky version, but alas, I guess it isn't available.