Reviews for Pretenses
Wolf'sVine chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
Oh, and by the way... I'm pouting. And, I'll probably try to bug you from time to time... cuz this fic deserves to be read, and it's not often that I read something that manages to capture my heart in just five chapters! Ta!
Wolf'sVine chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
Okay, this is just so, incredibly so good and feels almost real that I could cry that I won't be able to read more... please? You just have to write more chapters! This is something epic and real and... captivating and stimulating to my emotions... I've already run through a gamut of the: anger, smugness, disgust over that bitch, enthusiasm, excitement, squealing like an excited idiot, interest, and even some impatience to read more and a hopeful one to see how Yami and Seto come together. For the love of ice cream cake, please don't leave off on a cliffhanger... and, yeah, I know... it's been years and years since you've updated, but I wanna have hope that you'll miraculously decide to continue on with this amazing, amazing story and that I'll be able to read Kaiba and Yami getting together and defeating that crazy mess of a gold-digger too! And, I'm not sorry for my long review!
jacelooksbetterinblack chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
I know this is probably a moot point since this hasn't been updated in years I still want to say just how good this story is getting and hope that you find the inspiration to update it soon. You are very talented at capturing Kaiba and Yami's personalities. I find these 2 the hardest to portray so kudos on getting them spot on! I would love to see where this story goes. Looking forward to an update soon!
AUehara chapter 5 . 1/21/2015
Aw, just when things where starting to really heat up! Damn!

And the hell is Anzu's problem? That gir needs to come to her senses already or have someone slaping her into it, preferable Mai, though Mokuba is a pretty good choice too...

.AUehara
Dark Song 87 chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
I love this story.
EZChase chapter 5 . 7/10/2013
You have a real talent with words. Please write more! I need to know what will happen next.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
Please tell me this story isn't dead...
Qu33rzi chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Please please finish! I just cannot wait to see where this is going!
xxPig.in.a.Pokexx chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Excellent so far! I can't wait to see how it all turns out. I love how made the characters so spot on. :) good job!
yamiyuki chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
Sense I you must continue or fans will stalk you until you update :) really interesting, keep up the good work;D
magicmagic chapter 5 . 3/11/2011
aww this chapter is cute! awesome work :P
Somebody chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
I really hope this fic isn't dead, please write more soon! I love it too much for it to be abandoned D:
Kitcat chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
I love this story so much, especially how you portray Seto :3 Please update soon :D
AmoraPyra chapter 5 . 10/14/2010
i really love this story. i completly agree with the note from the last chapter that seto wouldn't know romance if it bit him in the ass. perfect description. lol. i look forward to reading the next chapter. hopefully very soon. :)
killing u with umbrellas chapter 5 . 9/9/2010
great story, i hope you haven't abandoned it.