Reviews for It Felt Like a Punishment
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
you almost have the same pen name as my real name Juliana
27's Fury chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
This was a cute read, actually. WreckGar was WreckGar, and that alone seemed to make me fall in love with this. And Lockdown's attitude, though somewhat frightening at times, made me giggle (mostly at just the parts where it was comical for him to feel old,lol).
beelzemongirl chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Hey there, I've actually read this about four or five times already, I just keep forgetting to leave a review. I liked this, a lot. I love Lockdown and Wreck-Gar is simply jsut loveable! Now if only Lockdown would've let that rub off on him a little more than he let it, that would've been awesome. Anyway, very great work here and it's going on my faves. Sorry life is being stupid. it is for me too for now.
Tugera chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Great pair to have interact with one another.

Nice point about the similarities of their face markings. Wonder if there /is/ somehow anything behind that..

I liked Lockdown's story, of his past. ..how he got his first mod and meeting Megatron especially...

Oh geez, if Wreck-Gar's wandering off to the Autobots now, I wonder if he's gonna be blabbering any of that on to them... ;;

That'd be.. fun. XD
swarlock chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
For someone who feels like life isn't worth anything you wrote a good story.

Just remember that life is what you make of it. You can't always control it but you don't let it get you down.
fireweed15 chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Aw, so cute. When I saw the summary, I was sure this going to be really good- definitely funny. And it was great and funny, but it was also very tender. As much as I hate Lockdown, and as much as he freaks me out, I had to feel for him here. Gah, I love this- Wreck-Gar was so flipping adorable. All it needed was a repeat of, "I am Wreck-Gar- I dare to be stupid!" x3 Major kudos!

SG17

P.S. Sorry that life was being stupid again- hope you're feeling better now!
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 9/7/2008